Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up 20:23 - Dec 22 with 4046 viewschrice

No one else is joining in thankfully but it's happening at pretty much every game now. It's either racist, homophobic or just massively insensitive to mental health issues. Whichever it is there is no need for it.
Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 20:31 - Dec 22 with 3979 viewsBLUEBEAT

I quite like Justin Fashanu’s song. In a rare-groove pop-funk kinda way...

Poll: W or W

Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 20:53 - Dec 22 with 3871 viewsBlueBadger

Surely someone must sit near enough to this div to know who is he is and get him ejected?
[Post edited 22 Dec 2018 21:16]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 21:02 - Dec 22 with 3833 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I agree it has no place, but how is it racist?

Poll: Best Football Song

Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 21:06 - Dec 22 with 3796 viewsm14_blue

Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 21:02 - Dec 22 by RoyKeanesDog

I was wondering the same.

Don’t want anyone to think I’m defending the song, it’s hideous, but, unless the words have changed since I last heard it, can’t see how it’s racist.
Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 21:10 - Dec 22 with 3766 viewsMelford

Monkey see monkey do. All this stuff with Chelsea fans chanting stuff recently gives a certain type a bit of a hard-on and they want to be all edgy like that. I sing all the Delia stuff because that's all pantomime really, we don't really want her to die and all know she's not a whore. But the Fashanu song is ***king nasty, I don't suppose many who sing that song, (because about 95% of people I've seen singing it weren't even born when he died) know anything of his life story.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 21:19 - Dec 22 with 3719 viewsmos

Saying it on here won’t do much.

Get out there and give them a good hiding.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 21:23 - Dec 22 with 3686 viewsBlueBadger

Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 21:19 - Dec 22 by mos

Saying it on here won’t do much.

Get out there and give them a good hiding.

Or better still, report them, so they can get ejected banned and you don't get one.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 21:34 - Dec 22 with 3629 viewschrice

Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 21:02 - Dec 22 by RoyKeanesDog

Yeah fair point I’ve gone too far there.

I’ve reported it to the club so hopefully the stewards will be on the look out.
Login to get fewer ads

Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 07:48 - Dec 23 with 3284 viewsBenters2

Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 21:06 - Dec 22 by m14_blue

I was wondering the same.

Don’t want anyone to think I’m defending the song, it’s hideous, but, unless the words have changed since I last heard it, can’t see how it’s racist.

I have never sung it,even on the way to Norwich on the train.
Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 08:05 - Dec 23 with 3219 viewsm14_blue

Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 21:34 - Dec 22 by chrice

Yeah fair point I’ve gone too far there.

I’ve reported it to the club so hopefully the stewards will be on the look out.

Sorry, downvoted by mistake.
Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 08:06 - Dec 23 with 3212 viewsm14_blue

Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 07:48 - Dec 23 by Benters2

I have never sung it,even on the way to Norwich on the train.

Nah, me neither.

I’m no prude but that one crosses the line for me.
Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 08:07 - Dec 23 with 3213 viewstextbackup

I asked this, maybe 3 years ago on here, someone replied the words are:

"he black, hes...."

which of course Is utter BS. its bad enough as it is without adding more to it

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 08:22 - Dec 23 with 3168 viewsBenters2

Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 08:06 - Dec 23 by m14_blue

Nah, me neither.

I’m no prude but that one crosses the line for me.

Yeah they were singing it in front of the Police in our carriage as well.

I think they were coppin a deaf one.
Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 08:24 - Dec 23 with 3151 viewsBenters2

Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 08:07 - Dec 23 by textbackup

"he black, hes...."

Yeah ive never heard them sing that,but then i was talking to someone this morning and he stands very close to section 6 and reckons he didnt hear it yesterday either.
Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 15:21 - Dec 23 with 2812 viewsyesjohn99

Can whoever is trying to bring back the Fashanu song in Section 6 kindly shut up on 08:07 - Dec 23 by textbackup

"he black, hes...."

Do you remember ‘he’s black he’s Bent, there’s no offence meant, Darren Bent, Darren Bent’?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024