Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas present idea for kids, wall art 19:01 - Dec 3 with 808 viewsnewlurker

Mates company, trying not to plug it but he's offering 25% off. Read reviews, these are decent and easy to apply

https://www.beautifulgame.co.uk/football-national-league-wall-stickers/ipswich-t

Use code REDISSUE25 at the checkout
Christmas present idea for kids, wall art on 19:02 - Dec 3 with 793 viewsSpruceMoose

Phil!!!!!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Christmas present idea for kids, wall art on 19:08 - Dec 3 with 777 viewsnewlurker

Christmas present idea for kids, wall art on 19:02 - Dec 3 by SpruceMoose

Phil!!!!!

I'm not plugging, mates mate sent it to me and I've shared it.
Christmas present idea for kids, wall art on 19:10 - Dec 3 with 774 viewsSpruceMoose

Christmas present idea for kids, wall art on 19:08 - Dec 3 by newlurker

I'm not plugging, mates mate sent it to me and I've shared it.

I'm sure it'll be fine so long as point three has been followed.

When posting material to the site, please follow these rules:

Please respect your fellow posters and refrain from name calling and personal abuse
Don't swear, post libellous, racist, homophobic, threatening or adult material or harass other users
Do not advertise without prior permission
You grant us permission to use your material for on or offline purposes

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Christmas present idea for kids, wall art on 19:14 - Dec 3 with 767 viewsnewlurker

Christmas present idea for kids, wall art on 19:10 - Dec 3 by SpruceMoose

I'm sure it'll be fine so long as point three has been followed.

When posting material to the site, please follow these rules:

Please respect your fellow posters and refrain from name calling and personal abuse
Don't swear, post libellous, racist, homophobic, threatening or adult material or harass other users
Do not advertise without prior permission
You grant us permission to use your material for on or offline purposes

That I've not done, so feel free to delete. Just thought it was decent to share
Christmas present idea for kids, wall art on 19:16 - Dec 3 with 765 viewsSpruceMoose

Christmas present idea for kids, wall art on 19:14 - Dec 3 by newlurker

That I've not done, so feel free to delete. Just thought it was decent to share

I'm just yanking your chain, sorry! It's none of my business. People often advertise on here, I think Phil just likes to have it run by him first that's all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024