Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David McGoldrick 20:55 - Nov 27 with 5256 viewsRAH4

Good to see him playing so often this season. A remarkable return to fitness.
Do they have Merlin on the physio staff at Bramall Lane ?
David McGoldrick on 11:21 - Nov 28 with 579 viewsSoleBayBlue

David McGoldrick on 07:52 - Nov 28 by southnorfolkblue

Probably didn’t help that he was spending 5 hours every day in his car getting to training. Sheffield is much closer to where he lives.

I always thought that Keane was just being awkward when he wanted players to live close to the Club but it would appeal that he had a point.

Thats the point I was about to make. I'm sure his injuries were related to all that time sat in a car. Sadly it does also smack of a lack of commitment to the club. He was a great player on his day and when fit, but we didn't see that enough.
David McGoldrick on 11:24 - Nov 28 with 575 viewsCoastalblue

David McGoldrick on 11:11 - Nov 28 by farkenhell

I don't think he was sent packing, was he? Wasn't it the case that he didn't turn up for pre-season training, but he then appeared at Sheff Utd (and subsequently secured a contract there)? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Also, I can't recall anyone celebrating, but then yet again I might be wrong. Memory starts playing tricks when you get to my age!

No you're absolutely right, the vast majority were sad to see him go but accepted it was likely to happen.
I can't imagine one person celebrated?
Why do people have to make stuff up to try and prove a point all the time?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

David McGoldrick on 11:25 - Nov 28 with 573 viewsITFC_Forever

David McGoldrick on 11:11 - Nov 28 by farkenhell

I don't think he was sent packing, was he? Wasn't it the case that he didn't turn up for pre-season training, but he then appeared at Sheff Utd (and subsequently secured a contract there)? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Also, I can't recall anyone celebrating, but then yet again I might be wrong. Memory starts playing tricks when you get to my age!

Why would he turn up to our pre-season training when he didn't have a contract?

His contract ended at the end of last season.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024