Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. 18:34 - Nov 10 with 20891 viewsLeagueOne

Chances are. Before I get onto that, a huge credit to Paul Lambert for coming in and shoving a rocket up the backside of the team to even get it to the point we can draw a game. He's done incredible things in a short amount of time, but sadly the toxic mix of aging average players combined with the incomers from the third and fourth divisions has effectively killed us as a Championship club.

We had to win these two games and despite all the effort, we are not good enough. There is no way Evans is going to start investing big in January to provide the kind of radical change we need to stay up. I'd say we were relegated today - it seems like a negative statement but I cannot see this side winning another game, let alone staying in this league.

As for the future, well first things first the blood is on Evans hands. Years of cuts and underspending has led us into this mess and he needs to take full responsibility. As for the future, I doubt Lambert will stick here when we drop, he's too good for that to be frank and with the lack of investment he will undoubtedly get in the summer he will know, like many of us do, that we're another Coventry and we'll likely never play at this level again when we do drop. Again, bloods on Evans hands here.

Sorry to be so negative - I just cannot see a rosey path out of this one. I hope I am wrong, but the results do not lie, we've won 1 game this season and 7 games total this year. It's an absolute disaster.

To think, we beat that same Reading side 0-4 at their place in just April ...

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:08 - Jan 26 with 1692 viewsNSL

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 17:56 - Jan 26 by Keaneish

Were you at Villa Park today? That's a long post with zero reference to the game given you just relegated us based on a very encouraging performance.

LOL!!! Point is we were relegated on Nov 10th.... anyone who thinks we are better placed to survive, 2 months on, even further adrift and enduring WORSE form needs their head tested!

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:12 - Jan 26 with 1674 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 17:56 - Jan 26 by Keaneish

Were you at Villa Park today? That's a long post with zero reference to the game given you just relegated us based on a very encouraging performance.

The game we just lost 2-1, our 17th defeat in 29 attempts, most of them being ‘encouraging’/‘unlucky’/‘choose other deluded adjective’? 🙈
[Post edited 26 Jan 2019 18:12]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:16 - Jan 26 with 1653 viewsKeaneish

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:12 - Jan 26 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

The game we just lost 2-1, our 17th defeat in 29 attempts, most of them being ‘encouraging’/‘unlucky’/‘choose other deluded adjective’? 🙈
[Post edited 26 Jan 2019 18:12]

The performance was encouraging. What's to misinterpret about that? Every time I post on here you jump all over it. Care to comment on the game? I never said it means we're staying up.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:18 - Jan 26 with 1643 viewsNSL

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:16 - Jan 26 by Keaneish

The performance was encouraging. What's to misinterpret about that? Every time I post on here you jump all over it. Care to comment on the game? I never said it means we're staying up.

Do you accept we are relegated?

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:21 - Jan 26 with 1636 viewsKeaneish

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:18 - Jan 26 by NSL

Do you accept we are relegated?

We're in a mini league of 4 which we need to come too of, it's as simple as that. Bolton and Reading are must wins. I'd say we're playing better but the chances of us avoiding the drop areslim. I felt we'd go down after the Bristol City game.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:24 - Jan 26 with 1628 viewsBenters2

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:08 - Jan 26 by NSL

LOL!!! Point is we were relegated on Nov 10th.... anyone who thinks we are better placed to survive, 2 months on, even further adrift and enduring WORSE form needs their head tested!

Yeah but we only need yo win 3 on the bounce or something.

Thats only to catch up!
Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:31 - Jan 26 with 1608 viewswkj

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:24 - Jan 26 by Benters2

Yeah but we only need yo win 3 on the bounce or something.

Thats only to catch up!

That's the spirit

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:34 - Jan 26 with 1596 viewsBenters2

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:31 - Jan 26 by wkj

That's the spirit

Just stating facts hun x.
Login to get fewer ads

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:34 - Jan 26 with 1594 viewswkj

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:34 - Jan 26 by Benters2

Just stating facts hun x.

[Post edited 26 Jan 2019 18:35]

Crybaby

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:40 - Jan 26 with 1578 viewsBluearmy71

Your right I dont want to read it as its your usual bull*hit, so just posting this comment down voting you and not reading anything but the title of your post!!
Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:45 - Jan 26 with 1567 viewswkj

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:40 - Jan 26 by Bluearmy71

Your right I dont want to read it as its your usual bull*hit, so just posting this comment down voting you and not reading anything but the title of your post!!

Harsh but oddly true

Crybaby

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 19:40 - Jan 26 with 1507 viewsNSL

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 18:21 - Jan 26 by Keaneish

We're in a mini league of 4 which we need to come too of, it's as simple as that. Bolton and Reading are must wins. I'd say we're playing better but the chances of us avoiding the drop areslim. I felt we'd go down after the Bristol City game.

A mini league of 4 where we have a 9 point sanction, already played them and come out worse, but we have to come out top! Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the bell did this mini league drivel come from? Sounds like Mick nonsense!

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 19:42 - Jan 26 with 1501 viewsBenters2

Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 19:40 - Jan 26 by NSL

A mini league of 4 where we have a 9 point sanction, already played them and come out worse, but we have to come out top! Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the bell did this mini league drivel come from? Sounds like Mick nonsense!

It’s almost like those that used to say lower mid table ..
Many will not want to read this, but we were relegated today.. on 23:48 - Jan 26 with 1402 viewsBlue_Moses

We were relegated after Bristol City at home.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024