Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open top bus parade 18:00 - Nov 5 with 1749 viewsmoscow2000

Just got home from work and wondered if anglia tv has shown Norwich City open top bus parade as yet
Open top bus parade on 18:30 - Nov 5 with 1693 viewsbackwaywhen

Was In Nodge today ...and boy o boy are they full of themselves .
Open top bus parade on 18:52 - Nov 5 with 1655 viewsstonojnr

The EDP has an article on how they are now competing with Juventus, Man City and PSG in the European form league...
Open top bus parade on 18:59 - Nov 5 with 1635 viewscarlisleaway

Open top bus parade on 18:52 - Nov 5 by stonojnr

The EDP has an article on how they are now competing with Juventus, Man City and PSG in the European form league...

Apparently on About Budgies this evening, they are the 5th most successful club in Europe yawn !
Open top bus parade on 19:05 - Nov 5 with 1616 viewsjpring89

Open top bus parade on 18:52 - Nov 5 by stonojnr

Another feather in their cap then will go down with the Demolition of Bayern memorial.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Open top bus parade on 19:06 - Nov 5 with 1616 viewswkj

I don't wanna gloat or jeer about this, because from watching the last few weeks of highlights, they seem quite on course for getting a genuine parade at the end of the season.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Open top bus parade on 19:15 - Nov 5 with 1582 viewsronnyd

Open top bus parade on 18:59 - Nov 5 by carlisleaway

Apparently on About Budgies this evening, they are the 5th most successful club in Europe yawn !

Perhaps they,ll be invited to join this new European super league that all the big clubs deny they know anything about.
Open top bus parade on 21:19 - Nov 5 with 1355 viewsBryanPlug

Open top bus parade on 18:59 - Nov 5 by carlisleaway

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Open top bus parade on 21:45 - Nov 5 with 1293 viewsm14_blue

Open top bus parade on 19:06 - Nov 5 by wkj

I don't wanna gloat or jeer about this, because from watching the last few weeks of highlights, they seem quite on course for getting a genuine parade at the end of the season.

No doubt they're playing some great stuff and have real momentum.

However, they've been a really streaky team ever since Farke arrived and a bad run isn't usually far away. It's incredibly tight at the top, there's only 5 points separating the top 8, and for my money there are clubs up there with better teams and deeper squads than the budgies.

At least I hope so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024