Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity 13:35 - Oct 16 with 7626 viewsartsbossbeard

There will come a day soon when the Earth's resources are spent and whilst we search out a planet that supports human life, which 5x types would you wipe out of existence to delay the inevitable for an extra 6 months or so?

Warning: I've put far too much thought into this whilst on a conference call just now.

1. Anybody who is part of or who listens to Talksport.
2. Anybody who works in Events, Marketing, Public Relations or Human Resources. Never in the history of humanity has it taken so many people to accomplish so little.
3. Anyone who throw beer around whilst watching sporting events.
4. Anyone who walk along the road/pavement watching/reading something on their phone oblivious to others.
5. Anyone with 'Agent' in their job title eg Estate, Recruitment and/or Football

Who'd make your list?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 00:03 - Oct 17 with 1672 viewsWeWereZombies

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 23:36 - Oct 16 by Ewan_Oozami

Wreckers of law and order. Communists, Maoists, Trotskyists, neo-Trotskyists, crypto-Trotskyists, union leaders, Communist union leaders, atheists, agnostics, long-haired weirdos, short-haired weirdos, vandals, hooligans, football supporters, namby-pamby probation officers, rapists, papists, papist rapists, foreign surgeons - headshrinkers, who ought to be locked up, Wedgwood Benn, keg bitter, punk rock, glue-sniffers, "Play For Today", Clive Jenkins, Roy Jenkins, etc, etc

Ah, now, I think this is where the thread might have to go e a bit Nazi

My five:

1 Packaging manufacturers
2 Devisors of 'loyalty' schemes
3 Cold callers
4 Lager drinkers
5 People who talk too fast

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 00:11 - Oct 17 with 1666 viewsbritbiker

German car drivers. (Oh crap ive just bought one)

Range rover owners who only drive in the town.

People who comment on forums who only post to wind others up rather than posting genuine beliefs.

Hunters who enjoy shooting animals that they have not intention of eating or are not genuine pest control. . Does blowing a birds brains out from 100 years with a large gun really make you feel superior or give you a boner?
5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 07:03 - Oct 17 with 1612 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

1.People supporting the march of the robots by using self service checkouts.
2.Anybody who isn't a Luddite!
3.People who believe in God......they will obviously be ok and we really need the space!
4.Speculators
5.The 'best of the best' (usually privately educated and network with similar)
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 7:21]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 07:30 - Oct 17 with 1586 viewsSarge

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 07:03 - Oct 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

3.People who believe in God......they will obviously be ok and we really need the space!
4.Speculators

Sainsbury’s where I live shuts the self service after 7pm and opens only two or three checkouts. It took me forever to get out of there yesterday.
5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 07:34 - Oct 17 with 1578 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 07:30 - Oct 17 by Sarge

Sainsbury’s where I live shuts the self service after 7pm and opens only two or three checkouts. It took me forever to get out of there yesterday.

Because they sacked loads of staff once they got enough people to use self service checkouts!

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 07:39 - Oct 17 with 1578 viewsCoastalblue

Cyclists wearing headphones
Anybody who ever posted a picture of their dinner on social media
Anybody who has appeared in reality TV
Clive Thomas and all his descendants

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 07:55 - Oct 17 with 1569 viewsjeera

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 07:30 - Oct 17 by Sarge

You should live in a nicer area.

Ours just has an honestly box.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 08:06 - Oct 17 with 1545 viewsKeno

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 07:55 - Oct 17 by jeera

You should live in a nicer area.

Ours just has an honestly box.

Where I live there just give people the food

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 08:08 - Oct 17 with 1536 viewsjeera

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 08:06 - Oct 17 by Keno

That's not Sainsburys buddy.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity (n/t) on 08:12 - Oct 17 with 1525 viewsKeno

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 08:08 - Oct 17 by jeera

That's not Sainsburys buddy.

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 08:16 - Oct 17 with 1522 viewsWeWereZombies

6. TV and radio reporters who do not quantify what they are reporting on and try to get away with describing things as 'huge' or 'hugely important', should be made to say it in the broadest Suffolk accent and as if they are on their fifth pint - 'ats hooooooge, buh.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 08:16 - Oct 17 with 1516 viewsJosebadleg

Journos who embed tweets from random people on twitter- I really don't give a flying one about what Karen from Dundee thinks.
Anyone who suggests a team building exercise/day
My Mrs
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 8:25]

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 08:19 - Oct 17 with 1508 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 08:06 - Oct 17 by Keno

You live in a food bank?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 08:22 - Oct 17 with 1501 viewsDanTheMan

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 08:16 - Oct 17 by Josebadleg

Journos who embed tweets from random people on twitter- I really don't give a flying one about what Karen from Dundee thinks.
Anyone who suggests a team building exercise/day
My Mrs
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 8:25]

"Journos who embed tweets from random people on twitter- I really don't give a flying one about what Karen from Dundee thinks. "

But then how would they peddle minor outrage?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 08:37 - Oct 17 with 1475 viewsgordon

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 07:03 - Oct 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

4.Speculators

78. People who don't realise that the robots will emancipate the human race.
5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 08:55 - Oct 17 with 1459 viewsitfcjoe

Just anyone who is rude, or slow/inefficient at basic tasks.

And cyclists and militant vegans/atheists/lefties

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

5x types to cull in an attempt to save humanity on 09:08 - Oct 17 with 1440 viewsLeaky

People who stop at a service station fill up with fuel pay for it then sit down in Costa's or Subway for half an hour with there car still parked by the pump
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024