Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Were we actually shown at all on the EFL show tonight on Quest? 22:59 - Oct 6 with 1407 viewsRyorry

Missed the first 6 minutes, but we didn't appear after that?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Were we actually shown at all on the EFL show tonight on Quest? on 23:04 - Oct 6 with 1389 viewsBent_double

First on, you missed it! Watch the repeat tomorrow morning.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Were we actually shown at all on the EFL show tonight on Quest? on 23:17 - Oct 6 with 1345 viewsRyorry

Were we actually shown at all on the EFL show tonight on Quest? on 23:04 - Oct 6 by Bent_double

First on, you missed it! Watch the repeat tomorrow morning.

Typical! Cheers for the info

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Were we actually shown at all on the EFL show tonight on Quest? on 23:25 - Oct 6 with 1322 viewsBent_double

Were we actually shown at all on the EFL show tonight on Quest? on 23:17 - Oct 6 by Ryorry

Typical! Cheers for the info

I did too, but caught it on the +1 channel instead.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Were we actually shown at all on the EFL show tonight on Quest? on 23:47 - Oct 6 with 1271 viewsOldsmoker

Usually we're shown under "what's left".
But tonight we were first on.
We could have been introduced as "let's get the rubbish out of the way first and then move on to the proper teams" but no, we were shown respect.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Were we actually shown at all on the EFL show tonight on Quest? on 23:56 - Oct 6 with 1238 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

Were we actually shown at all on the EFL show tonight on Quest? on 23:47 - Oct 6 by Oldsmoker

Usually we're shown under "what's left".
But tonight we were first on.
We could have been introduced as "let's get the rubbish out of the way first and then move on to the proper teams" but no, we were shown respect.

Think they showed us and Preston first two matches, as if they appreciated we were the two most starved of seeing a win on the highlights!

Laughed during the League One highlights at how Colin Murray said something like 'welcome back to Ipswich and Plymouth fans, they've all been saying they haven't been watching our highlights until today'. And with good reason!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024