Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away pub for Town supporters in Swansea on Saturday? 19:28 - Oct 2 with 600 viewsrobhed7

Me and my friend from the ITFC Sweden branch are flying over for Saturday’s away game at Swansea. Will there be a gathering for Town supporters at an away friendly pub before the game? Please let us know. COYB!
Away pub for Town supporters in Swansea on Saturday? on 19:54 - Oct 2 with 573 viewsSwansea_Blue

I should give a few suggestions, I’ll have a think. Off the top of my head, away fans tend to congregate at the Station Hotel (next to the railway station, not surprisingly). It’s about 20-25 mins walk to the ground. Or at the ground there’s a Harvester and Frankie & Bennies, both welcome away fans in colours. Harvester more popular (cheaper) but queues can be bad. Plenty of other option in town, but ground is then 30 mins away. Wind Street is where all the clubs are. There’s a Spoons at the opposite end of the Kingsway, even further from the ground though.

Avoid other pubs around the ground, the Railway Inn especially. It’s very much a home pub, although you’d be welcome if you were an EDL/BNP member.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Away pub for Town supporters in Swansea on Saturday? on 07:59 - Oct 3 with 542 viewsrobhed7

Away pub for Town supporters in Swansea on Saturday? on 19:54 - Oct 2 by Swansea_Blue

I should give a few suggestions, I’ll have a think. Off the top of my head, away fans tend to congregate at the Station Hotel (next to the railway station, not surprisingly). It’s about 20-25 mins walk to the ground. Or at the ground there’s a Harvester and Frankie & Bennies, both welcome away fans in colours. Harvester more popular (cheaper) but queues can be bad. Plenty of other option in town, but ground is then 30 mins away. Wind Street is where all the clubs are. There’s a Spoons at the opposite end of the Kingsway, even further from the ground though.

Avoid other pubs around the ground, the Railway Inn especially. It’s very much a home pub, although you’d be welcome if you were an EDL/BNP member.

Thank you Swansea Blue! We might stop by the Station Hotel on our way to the Harvester pub close to the ground.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024