Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil...if there's no wins in the next three games 14:20 - Sep 23 with 1552 viewscvillageblue

Do you feel Evans could act quickly and sack Hurst or does he have the same conviction in his long term project?

The difference between the Keane 15 games before a win was that we had Prem/ Championship players in the squad. We are still waiting for the summer purchases to develop as it stands.

Blog: Was It Worth It?

Phil...if there's no wins in the next three games on 15:19 - Sep 23 with 1432 viewsBurwell_Blue

How would Phil know?
Phil...if there's no wins in the next three games on 15:21 - Sep 23 with 1418 viewsagentp

Phil...if there's no wins in the next three games on 15:19 - Sep 23 by Burwell_Blue

How would Phil know?

Phil is sleeping with Doig to get info; A honeypot trap. You heard it here first - defo info.
This is what is causing the unrest behind the scenes because he had this arrangement with Chambers last season.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 19:53]

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Phil...if there's no wins in the next three games on 15:31 - Sep 23 with 1363 viewslegoman

I..for one will give him another eleven games before deciding his fate from my perspective! 5 results out of 9 is sort of ok. Young guns learning every game, old gits getting more injured every game. PH learning more every game, ME learning more every game. I feel calm about the situation.

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

Phil...if there's no wins in the next three games on 15:32 - Sep 23 with 1357 viewsGuthrum

Phil...if there's no wins in the next three games on 15:21 - Sep 23 by agentp

Phil is sleeping with Doig to get info; A honeypot trap. You heard it here first - defo info.
This is what is causing the unrest behind the scenes because he had this arrangement with Chambers last season.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 19:53]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Phil...if there's no wins in the next three games on 16:25 - Sep 23 with 1183 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Phil...if there's no wins in the next three games on 15:31 - Sep 23 by legoman

I..for one will give him another eleven games before deciding his fate from my perspective! 5 results out of 9 is sort of ok. Young guns learning every game, old gits getting more injured every game. PH learning more every game, ME learning more every game. I feel calm about the situation.

I like your style.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024