Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So... those of you who hounded out Mick Mcarthy... 14:47 - Sep 19 with 8198 viewsTNBlue

Happy with how things are going with the new guy?
So... those of you who hounded out Mick Mcarthy... on 12:14 - Sep 20 with 462 viewsKeaneish

The new guy? Yeah, what's his name again...?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] Ă‚ÂŁ2.65 Million and Waiting?

So... those of you who hounded out Mick Mcarthy... on 14:30 - Sep 21 with 407 viewssotd78

So... those of you who hounded out Mick Mcarthy... on 12:14 - Sep 20 by BecclesITFC

ME has pumped in well over 100M is that sh1t investment???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well he hasn’t actually. He bought some debt and added to it. But in recent years the so called investment has not been enough to compete. That’s all a fact. Now what we can do about that is vote with our feet or not. That’s also all a fact.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

So... those of you who hounded out Mick Mcarthy... on 14:44 - Sep 21 with 400 viewsSwn98

So... those of you who hounded out Mick Mcarthy... on 16:56 - Sep 19 by blue75

I don’t think he was hounded out. He was told his football was Sh1te and a few other things football related during games. I never heard any of this vile personal abuse he received the media go on about it, but no one has said what abuse he received. I sure it’s nothing like you would get at a club like Leeds or Newcastle after all our fans are like zombies.

you obviously didn't want to hear them or you had your deaf aide turned off
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024