Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW 10:23 - Sep 21 with 4206 viewsBrixtonBlue

this is a stunning performance.

From 39:30

https://www.bbc.co.uk/events/evfwhn/live/cffzp6

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 10:27 - Sep 21 with 3257 viewschicoazul

Auto tuned.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 10:27 - Sep 21 with 3251 viewsGlasgowBlue

Would help if she could sing in tune. That was really flat.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 10:34 - Sep 21 with 3236 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 10:27 - Sep 21 by GlasgowBlue

Would help if she could sing in tune. That was really flat.

Funny how people hear things differently. I love that fragility in her voice. It's like it's on the precipice of falling apart at any second.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 10:38 - Sep 21 with 3211 viewsBlueinBrum

I thought this was good too. Enjoyed all of the performances really.
I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 11:13 - Sep 21 with 3161 viewsThrobbe

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 10:34 - Sep 21 by BrixtonBlue

Funny how people hear things differently. I love that fragility in her voice. It's like it's on the precipice of falling apart at any second.

Same. Karen Carpenter and Courtney Love had that same quality.

Lily doesn't tread that line quite so comfortably and sometimes falls right off it, but I like it.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 11:13 - Sep 21 with 3155 viewschicoazul

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 11:13 - Sep 21 by Throbbe

Lily doesn't tread that line quite so comfortably and sometimes falls right off it, but I like it.

Did you just compare Lily Allen to Karen Carpenter.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 11:18 - Sep 21 with 3144 viewsLord_Lucan

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 11:13 - Sep 21 by Throbbe

Ditto Cerys Matthews

Lilly Allen is the sort of up her own arse, new gen, pretentious, "Right on" pop star that I can't stand but I must admit I like her stuff.

Don't even get me on her bloody dad.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 11:20 - Sep 21 with 3133 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 11:13 - Sep 21 by chicoazul

I just spat out my skinny latte all over my laptop.

Lilly Allen to Karen Carpenter. It's like comparing Shaun Ryder to Al Green FFS.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 11:53 - Sep 21 with 3097 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Shes a bit of a tw4t though.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 11:58 - Sep 21 with 3073 viewsDarth_Koont

Yes. And it was pretty clear what he was comparing.

Pronouns: He/Him

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:03 - Sep 21 with 3059 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:07 - Sep 21 with 3049 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 11:53 - Sep 21 by Marshalls_Mullet

Shes a bit of a tw4t though.

Hey, I love the songs of Morrissey.

Not sure what tvvattishness has got to do with it.

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:08 - Sep 21 with 3037 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:07 - Sep 21 by BrixtonBlue

In fairness Lily Allen isn't a racist like Morrissey.

Iron Lion Zion

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:09 - Sep 21 with 3039 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 11:20 - Sep 21 by GlasgowBlue

I just spat out my skinny latte all over my laptop.

Lilly Allen to Karen Carpenter. It's like comparing Shaun Ryder to Al Green FFS.

I wouldn't get angry about people liking different things. I've listened to far more Shaun Ryder than Al Green.

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:09 - Sep 21 with 3032 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:07 - Sep 21 by BrixtonBlue

I struggle to listen to people music if I think they are a tw4t.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:10 - Sep 21 with 3035 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:08 - Sep 21 by GlasgowBlue

In fairness Lily Allen isn't a racist like Morrissey.

Again, not sure what any of this has got to do with the performance in the OP.

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:25 - Sep 21 with 3014 viewsKeno

Its a very staged performance, and well performed

She is a bit off key and her phrasing is a bit off.

Better than Morrisey but no where near Karen Carpenter!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:32 - Sep 21 with 2987 viewsgiant_stow

quite like the song, but imagine if an actual singer sung it.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:44 - Sep 21 with 2946 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:09 - Sep 21 by BrixtonBlue

I wouldn't get angry about people liking different things. I've listened to far more Shaun Ryder than Al Green.

Angry? Who do you think I am? You?

Iron Lion Zion

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:45 - Sep 21 with 2945 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:25 - Sep 21 by Keno

Its a very staged performance, and well performed

She is a bit off key and her phrasing is a bit off.

Better than Morrisey but no where near Karen Carpenter!

My farts are more in tune than Morrissey tbf.

Iron Lion Zion

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:46 - Sep 21 with 2943 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:10 - Sep 21 by BrixtonBlue

Sorry mate. A group of posters have been PM'ing each other about ganging up on you. I shouldn't have joined in with them.

Iron Lion Zion

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:54 - Sep 21 with 2915 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:10 - Sep 21 by BrixtonBlue

Sorry, will be sure not to proffer any opinions in future.

Nice moderation.

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 13:11 - Sep 21 with 2883 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:44 - Sep 21 by GlasgowBlue

Angry? Who do you think I am? You?

I'm not angry. I didn't spit my tea all over my laptop and exclaim FFS.

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 13:12 - Sep 21 with 2875 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 12:46 - Sep 21 by GlasgowBlue

Sorry mate. A group of posters have been PM'ing each other about ganging up on you. I shouldn't have joined in with them.

You realise that was a joke don't you? A quite obvious one.

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 13:13 - Sep 21 with 2869 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'd kind of forgotten about Lily Allen, but WOW on 13:11 - Sep 21 by BrixtonBlue

I'm not angry. I didn't spit my tea all over my laptop and exclaim FFS.

TEA? TEA? SHOW ME WHERE I POSTED ABOUT TEA!!!!

YOU CAN'T. YOU'RE A BUSTED FLUSH. YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE I SAID TEA.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 13:14]

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024