Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... 15:11 - Sep 3 with 6206 viewsJackSted

In the reverse fixture. Their team is shocking and if they play like that all season they'll be bottom half come May.

We're obviously a work-in project, but I think the team will begin to click around November/December time. Once we click, and Norwich are playing the same all season, (hopefully they don't sack Farke), then I reckon we'll do them over in Feb.

COYFB

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 16:12 - Nov 22 with 756 viewsGeoffSentence

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 22:35 - Sep 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Could only be NCFC.

There is no way Evans suddenly starts sacking a manager he has taken months to appoint on a whim. Would be completely out of character. If we are adrift of safety by 6 points or more at Christmas would be the sort of time that could begin to be considered at all. However, 1 we won't be. 2 even then I think ME would show patience.

Our survey said "err-err"

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 16:21 - Nov 22 with 738 viewsgainsboroughblue

Again. This has come back to bite us on the proverbial. We should just shut up about them tbh. We always end up looking silly.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 16:48 - Nov 22 with 697 viewsPositivelyPortman

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 17:01 - Nov 22 with 675 viewsJackSted

I reckon we'll smash Norwich on their own turf... on 15:35 - Nov 22 by GeoffSentence

FutureJackSted not talking to you?

We're on a break at the moment

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024