Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Honest reaction (Norwich Home) 14:56 - Sep 2 with 4508 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

First of all a big shout out to every single town fan there today, the atmosphere and support for the team was absolutely fantastic.

Secondly, the Town players gave absolutely everything on that pitch and for the shirt and for the they have 100%.

However, for the absolute hard work and desire, unfortunately again I have to say we do lack quality in the team. I think the only quality on the pitch today was Gwion Edwards and Jonny Walters. Though Pennington was a class act but we do certainly lack creativity to open a team up.

We still very much remain the same philosophy as under MM, Walters was very much the target man with Kayden Jackson the runner in behind, please no one be disillusioned that we are playing a different style of football, please dont be disillusioned.

HOWEVER you have to say them players gave everything for that shirt, something we didn't see at the same levels under the last 18 months of MM, and for that they deserve an immense amount of credit. Well Done Town, Well Done Town fans.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Honest reaction (Norwich Home) on 21:24 - Sep 2 with 349 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Honest reaction (Norwich Home) on 18:55 - Sep 2 by warkthisway

Rubbish- no passion at all second half when we needed to get back in front - bunch of wimps who don’t deserve the support they got

What on earth are you talking about. That comment is clueless.

Honest reaction (Norwich Home) on 21:26 - Sep 2 with 347 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Honest reaction (Norwich Home) on 20:53 - Sep 2 by Wickets

Are we playing a different style of football maybe not but for me the big difference is we are now trying to play on the front foot for the first time for quite a while.

That is what I meant when I was talking about what we had been lacking under MM the last year 18 months. Not so much wanting to play for MM but lacking the same intensity as the play off season.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024