Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 13:22 - Aug 28 with 6992 viewsjennygw

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 23:21]
Paul Hurst Supporters Group on 18:10 - Aug 28 with 1143 viewsPlums

Paul Hurst Supporters Group on 17:01 - Aug 28 by Johnny_Boy

Why would anyone choose to shop in Sainsburys.

Would anybody upset by this comment like to join my Sainsbury’s supporters Friends Reunited Group?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Paul Hurst Supporters Group on 18:17 - Aug 28 with 1139 viewsSuperTommySmith

Paul Hurst Supporters Group on 19:49 - Aug 28 with 1100 viewsRyorry

Paul Hurst Supporters Group on 18:08 - Aug 28 by Johnny_Boy

What's so special in Sainsburys that you can't find in any other more reputable supermarkets?

(Is Safeway still a thing? Has Morrisons improved? Do people still get their weekly shop from M&S?)

questions questions questions.

Ciabatta loaves without flour improver but with olive oil. M & S used to do them, but recently introduced a new, "improved" recipe - ie they no longer incorporate olive oil - talk about marketing cheapskates.

Cod in batter which consists of rice+potato etc flour (I can eat wheat, & I can eat white fish or meat, but not wheat & that kind of protein together, I'm allergic to the combination). Makes a very quick, delicious meal.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Paul Hurst Supporters Group on 19:55 - Aug 28 with 1094 viewsSwn98

Paul Hurst Supporters Group on 13:44 - Aug 28 by homer_123

I haven't seen anyone calling for Hursts head or be negative about what he's trying to do.

I have seen plenty of debate about how he's going about it, where we might need further improvements, questions about issues we are currently facing.

Anything wrong with that?

No
Paul Hurst Supporters Group on 20:13 - Aug 28 with 1084 viewsBinner

"Safe Havens" are for people who are under threat of violence or intimidation, not for those with varying opinions about football matters.

This support group is cringeworthy.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Paul Hurst Supporters Group on 22:27 - Aug 28 with 1050 viewscoolcat

Paul Hurst Supporters Group on 20:13 - Aug 28 by Binner

"Safe Havens" are for people who are under threat of violence or intimidation, not for those with varying opinions about football matters.

This support group is cringeworthy.

I agree entirely. I actually got a 'personal' invite on facebook but refuse to join it. I advised the person who invited me that if they didn't like bad language or insults to either ignore them or block them.

My understanding, amongst many other factors heralding a 'new era', was that Paul Hurst's appointment would also help in uniting the fans - this just seeks to divide. Can't see it lasting long tho' if everyone just agrees with each other.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2018 22:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024