Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa fans think Adomah is past it... 18:36 - Aug 20 with 1610 viewsHugoagogo

... Or.... He was in Donacien's pocket all afternoon. You decide. 😂

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/20/aston-villa-fans-react-to-albert-adomah-dis
Aston Villa fans think Adomah is past it... on 19:42 - Aug 20 with 1530 viewsStourbridgeblue

Thought Donacien was fab on Sat. They only got 1 cross in against him in the 1st half and only about 3 in the 2nd when they were doubling up against him. Hope it continues.

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

Aston Villa fans think Adomah is past it... on 19:46 - Aug 20 with 1512 viewsMrTown

I thought Donacien was exceptional on Saturday. He will always have pace and strength over a lot of the wingers in the championship. I thought he did have Adomoah in his pocket Saturday. Very positive signs.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Aston Villa fans think Adomah is past it... on 07:57 - Aug 21 with 1308 viewsSteve_M

Massively inconsistent player in being inconsistent shock. He had a great few months last season but he's reverted to form now.

Donacien was very good on Saturday though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Aston Villa fans think Adomah is past it... on 08:48 - Aug 21 with 1209 viewsHerbivore

Perhaps Donacien had him in his pocket because he's past it? So it could be both. The world is so binary these days.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Aston Villa fans think Adomah is past it... on 09:09 - Aug 21 with 1144 viewsm14_blue

Aston Villa fans think Adomah is past it... on 19:42 - Aug 20 by Stourbridgeblue

Thought Donacien was fab on Sat. They only got 1 cross in against him in the 1st half and only about 3 in the 2nd when they were doubling up against him. Hope it continues.

That's a great asset for a full back.

One of my pet hates is full backs who are so scared of getting skinned that they back off and allow the winger to cross unchallenged.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024