Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Rotherham United v Ipswich Town - Pre-match Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Aug 9 with 36552 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/34179/twtv-rotherham-united-v-ipswich-to

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 9 with 1592 viewsportmanking

if he'd rather go to Wigan than us, sod him
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 9 with 1592 viewshype313

Phil - Have I got time to go and make a jam sandwich and cuppa?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Aug 9 with 1592 viewsIpswich_Crazy

PH: “I don’t think there will be anyone else in today. I think overall we’ve had a pretty productive window. We’re still not quite there with a few positions in particular so we’ll look to the loan window.”

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Aug 9 with 1592 viewsIpswich_Crazy

looks like thats it guys, all our tansfers are done

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Aug 9 with 1592 viewsLord_Mac

Declan John having medical at Swansea (SSN)

Blog: 10 Points for the Future?

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Aug 9 with 1591 viewsPhilTWTD

About five minutes now, I'm told.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:02 - Aug 9 with 1586 viewsdangerous30

Happy with that because we have a few younger players who can be used to
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:03 - Aug 9 with 1585 viewsSitfcB

Any chance of going live just before so we don't miss anything?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:03 - Aug 9 with 1573 viewsslowerball

People join clubs for many reasons it's not just about who is the best or biggest club. We have always been victims of geography for as long as I can remember.

Blog: [Blog] Final Day Switch the Tip of the Iceberg

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:04 - Aug 9 with 1573 viewsOriginalMarkyP

total...anyone?

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:04 - Aug 9 with 1570 viewsGuthrum

We have Morris and Folami waiting in the wings

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:04 - Aug 9 with 1566 viewsomrod

Windass to Wigan
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:04 - Aug 9 with 1565 viewsslowerball

Total cost of all transfers is.....

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:04 - Aug 9 with 1565 viewsBluebell

Good afternoon guys and gals.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:04 - Aug 9 with 1565 viewsGuthrum

Hi Bluebell

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:04 - Aug 9 with 1564 viewsOsborneOneNil

Allo BB
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:04 - Aug 9 with 1564 viewsslowerball

Undisclosed

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:05 - Aug 9 with 1561 viewsBluebell

Hi Guthers. You going to the game on Sayurday?
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:05 - Aug 9 with 1561 viewsTretty1

have i missed it?
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:05 - Aug 9 with 1560 viewsBluebell

or Saturday!
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:05 - Aug 9 with 1559 viewsSwailsey

Nah stil lwaiting Tretty1

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:05 - Aug 9 with 1554 viewsjimbo67

No should start in about 3 or 4 minutes
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Aug 9 with 1551 viewsTretty1

ok, thanks.
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Aug 9 with 1551 viewsBluebell

*Starts singing ... why are we waiting
Rotherham United Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:06 - Aug 9 with 1551 viewssitocastro

I'm gutted about Windass if it is true
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024