Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much movement tomorrow then? 19:58 - Aug 2 with 4275 viewsMullet

Seems inevitable that Edun will be joined by the two Shrewsbury lads, but will it be a triple unveiling in all likelihood?

Surely Waghorn is off to Boro and the main funding behind this. Possibly Jonas too if interest from Stoke firms up?

Then there’s the loans out, Emmanuel and at least one midfielder out? Maybe the injured Adeyemi and Bishop too before the deadline?

What seemed like a drip drip approach to fixing the gaps and reshaping, has turned into a mammoth project potentially. Can see in the medium term the match day squad being radically different. I just wonder if like many clubs the team from Saturday will look totally alien to what we have come May, wherever we end up.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

How much movement tomorrow then? on 08:07 - Aug 3 with 387 viewsMullet

How much movement tomorrow then? on 00:15 - Aug 3 by patrickswell

“A January put aside fund” - our owner will soon disabuse him of that notion. He needs to get all his business done by August 9, because Evans will fob him off in January, just like every season.

More than likely, but I’m trying to be more charitable towards Marcus at the moment. So we will gloss over that. Interesting to see another loan in Graham coming in.

I was quite a fan in principle but he seemed like he was here at the wrong time, maybe it’ll be like Bart?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024