Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lionel Messi to rip this tournament up now 19:17 - Jun 26 with 809 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

The GOAT.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Lionel Messi to rip this tournament up now on 19:34 - Jun 26 with 791 viewsBluegene

Is this a wind up ?
Lionel Messi to rip this tournament up now on 19:40 - Jun 26 with 774 viewsBloomBlue

One good game every world cup I think that's the same as most players at World cup's
Lionel Messi to rip this tournament up now on 19:49 - Jun 26 with 755 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well I might as well give up watching, as I don’t see why that wasn’t a penalty to Nigeria then. How can you have your foot at head height, kick another player in the head and it not be a foul? Anywhere else on the pitch that’s a foul without question. And I’ve seen reds dished out for that too (harshly though).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lionel Messi to rip this tournament up now on 19:50 - Jun 26 with 745 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Lionel Messi to rip this tournament up now on 19:40 - Jun 26 by BloomBlue

One good game every world cup I think that's the same as most players at World cup's

and Nigeria being shiite helps
Lionel Messi to rip this tournament up now on 19:54 - Jun 26 with 728 viewsSpruceMoose

Argentina have one game left in the tournament after this one I imagine. Going to be hard to rip up the tournament in just one and half games. He bottled it. He's missed the boat. Not fit to buff Ronaldo's boots.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024