Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Early bird deadline 15:40 - Jun 5 with 5311 views12th_Man

So glad I had faith in itfc and renewed my season ticketat the cheaper price people moaning about the club not doing it now are not real fan if you support the club you would have renewed or got one anyway

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Early bird deadline on 21:09 - Jun 5 with 681 viewsFifeITFC

Early bird deadline on 20:59 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Jesus how hold are you? You come across like a 12 year old on here.

36 apparently.

So, I started watching Town since 1985, had a season ticket and did my share of away games before moving away to Scotland about 8 years ago. So I suddenly lose my "fan" status because I can't commit the same anymore???

Prat.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Early bird deadline on 22:34 - Jun 5 with 647 viewsSpruceMoose

Early bird deadline on 21:09 - Jun 5 by FifeITFC

36 apparently.

So, I started watching Town since 1985, had a season ticket and did my share of away games before moving away to Scotland about 8 years ago. So I suddenly lose my "fan" status because I can't commit the same anymore???

Prat.

There's a few like him on here mate. Self designated super fans. Just ignore them. Nobody has to justify the form their support takes to anybody else.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Early bird deadline on 23:20 - Jun 5 with 628 views12th_Man

Early bird deadline on 20:59 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Jesus how hold are you? You come across like a 12 year old on here.

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Early bird deadline on 23:26 - Jun 5 with 617 viewsSpruceMoose

Early bird deadline on 23:20 - Jun 5 by 12th_Man

I'm speechless, Geoff.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024