Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed 14:32 - Jun 1 with 6087 viewsSpruceMoose

Shocking behaviour.

At least he's banned from football for 6 years and Everton games for life. Mind you the way Everton have been playing that might be more of a blessing than a curse.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/01/everton-fan-jailed-for-attackin
[Post edited 1 Jun 2018 14:36]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:18 - Jun 1 with 1441 viewstextbackup

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:11 - Jun 1 by SpruceMoose

The bloke runs along the front of the stand to actively insert himself into the ruck where players are pushing one another, at an event he has paid to watch not participate in, taking a couple of cowardly cheapshots, all the while holding a kid. That's what happened.

And who's offended? You're making yourself look thick coming out with stuff like that.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2018 18:11]

bet you only eat plain buttered toast and have sex in missionary, don't you

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:20 - Jun 1 with 1437 viewsSpruceMoose

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:18 - Jun 1 by textbackup

There's something not quite right about you mate.

Just don't go getting into any scraps while holding your kids, eh?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:25 - Jun 1 with 1429 viewswkj

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:18 - Jun 1 by textbackup

Having sex at the same time as eating toast? You must have a cleaner come in

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:26 - Jun 1 with 1422 viewsSpruceMoose

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:25 - Jun 1 by wkj

Having sex at the same time as eating toast? You must have a cleaner come in

Who do you think made the toast and is suffering through the sex?

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:28 - Jun 1 with 1418 viewsvapour_trail

When was he last time you proactively went to join in someone else’s fight, whilst holding one of your young kids texters?

I’m sure you’re a decent dad, you must see what the fella did was pretty unacceptable. He’s fortunate he’s not had social services crawling all over him.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:29 - Jun 1 with 1415 viewswkj

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:26 - Jun 1 by SpruceMoose

Who do you think made the toast and is suffering through the sex?

I don't know, but I bet they're not from Romford

...yet (n/t) on 18:30 - Jun 1 with 1406 viewswkj

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:28 - Jun 1 by vapour_trail

When was he last time you proactively went to join in someone else’s fight, whilst holding one of your young kids texters?

I’m sure you’re a decent dad, you must see what the fella did was pretty unacceptable. He’s fortunate he’s not had social services crawling all over him.

[Post edited 1 Jun 2018 18:30]

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:30 - Jun 1 with 1405 viewstextbackup

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:28 - Jun 1 by vapour_trail

I promise you, i'm just winding Spruce up. he gets extra eggy.

I need something to take the edge off being sat at work next to a table tapper, whistler and foot tapper, all the same person!

Login to get fewer ads

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:32 - Jun 1 with 1394 viewsSpruceMoose

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:30 - Jun 1 by textbackup

I need something to take the edge off being sat at work next to a table tapper, whistler and foot tapper, all the same person!

I find that amusing seeing as you spent the majority of last season sh!tting the bed about McCarthy on here, but you do you, Boo!

(No subject) on 18:34 - Jun 1 with 1386 viewswkj

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:34 - Jun 1 with 1385 viewsvapour_trail

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:30 - Jun 1 by textbackup

Push him (or her) off his (or her) chair.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:35 - Jun 1 with 1376 viewsSpruceMoose

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:34 - Jun 1 by vapour_trail

Push him (or her) off his (or her) chair.

Just put that toddler down first, for the love of God man.

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:43 - Jun 1 with 1364 viewstextbackup

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:32 - Jun 1 by SpruceMoose

I find that amusing seeing as you spent the majority of last season sh!tting the bed about McCarthy on here, but you do you, Boo!

strange that I was pissed off with the sht job the manager of the team I follow was doing? on a football message board.... weird isn't it.

now tell me, how often you get to PR?

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:44 - Jun 1 with 1360 viewsNoCanariesAllowed

"The 30-year-old, from Prescot, Merseyside, later said he felt ashamed by his behaviour and feared he would be banned from accessing his children."

Strange how these people never fear actually putting their children in danger at that moment but become terrified the instant they realise their idiocy might mean they're no longer allowed to see them...
Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:51 - Jun 1 with 1343 viewsSpruceMoose

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:43 - Jun 1 by textbackup

strange that I was pissed off with the sht job the manager of the team I follow was doing? on a football message board.... weird isn't it.

now tell me, how often you get to PR?

Bahahah yes, it's clearly me who is quick to get offended! Thank you for that Mr. Anger Management.

I think I might be going to Puerto Rico later this year for work actually, thanks for asking. One of the benefits of casting the scope of ones ambitions a bit further than Chantry.

I've already apologised to you that my life took an interesting turn and took me away from dear old Ipswich! The only downside of that is that I no longer get to attend games other than when I'm in town.

You only get one apology for that per season though. So, do you want your yearly apology now, or do you want to save it for the next time you can't think of anything clever to say?
[Post edited 1 Jun 2018 18:52]

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:57 - Jun 1 with 1329 viewstextbackup

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:51 - Jun 1 by SpruceMoose

Bahahah yes, it's clearly me who is quick to get offended! Thank you for that Mr. Anger Management.

I think I might be going to Puerto Rico later this year for work actually, thanks for asking. One of the benefits of casting the scope of ones ambitions a bit further than Chantry.

I've already apologised to you that my life took an interesting turn and took me away from dear old Ipswich! The only downside of that is that I no longer get to attend games other than when I'm in town.

You only get one apology for that per season though. So, do you want your yearly apology now, or do you want to save it for the next time you can't think of anything clever to say?
[Post edited 1 Jun 2018 18:52]

continue to put down all of those that live in Ipswich, you know this is an Ipswich forum, right?

and yes, of course you are, I could make up some work related trips too if its a competition.

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 19:01 - Jun 1 with 1317 viewsSpruceMoose

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 18:57 - Jun 1 by textbackup

continue to put down all of those that live in Ipswich, you know this is an Ipswich forum, right?

and yes, of course you are, I could make up some work related trips too if its a competition.

I'm from Ipswich, you'll find numerous examples of me defending Ipswich on here from the people who will tell us it's crap.

You were the person who brought location into it, not me. You seem to resent people who no longer live in Ipswich. Was I supposed to hand in my supporter badge along with my season ticket when I left?

Maybe you should set up a local forum, for local people. Might be a bit quieter than this one though.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2018 19:08]

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 19:04 - Jun 1 with 1301 viewstextbackup

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 19:01 - Jun 1 by SpruceMoose

I'm from Ipswich, you'll find numerous examples of me defending Ipswich on here from the people who will tell us it's crap.

You were the person who brought location into it, not me. You seem to resent people who no longer live in Ipswich. Was I supposed to hand in my supporter badge along with my season ticket when I left?

Maybe you should set up a local forum, for local people. Might be a bit quieter than this one though.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2018 19:08]

I asked how often you got to PR, no mention of location.

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 19:07 - Jun 1 with 1295 viewsSpruceMoose

Everton fan who used toddler as billy club jailed on 19:04 - Jun 1 by textbackup

I asked how often you got to PR, no mention of location.

Don't be coy Texters! I know what you were getting at. I've told you before I live on a different continent, the last time you dragged it up. You clearly remembered or you wouldn't have randomly asked me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024