Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grant ward 17:40 - Apr 21 with 3182 viewsdannyallen

This guy sums up MM era. He showed potential on his 45 minute debut and has done nothing since. He was rejected by Tottenham and I can see why. He brings nothing to the team, there’s no excitement when he’s on the ball yet he gets in the first team game after game. How do these players ever get scouted in the first place??!!! Problem is, we don’t have money to buy anyone better. Our youngsters don’t impress me such as Nydam and downes and with hyam always injured our midfield is pants. I jus hope whoever comes in literally sacks off all these useless players. Whether it was a yellow or red, I’m jus happy that ward won’t be playing for the rest of the season
Grant ward on 17:42 - Apr 21 with 3145 viewsSarge

You only come here to have a whinge don't you. Ideally the more stupid the whinge the better.
Grant ward on 17:43 - Apr 21 with 3146 viewsBurwell_Blue

His teammates don’t think much of his attitude either.
Grant ward on 17:46 - Apr 21 with 3086 viewslazyblue

You can’t have watched Ward today then as he was our best player for 30mins he was on.
Grant ward on 17:56 - Apr 21 with 3039 viewsTractorWood

Grant ward on 17:43 - Apr 21 by Burwell_Blue

Interesting. Tried Piccolo Mondo in the week. Was amazing.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Grant ward on 18:06 - Apr 21 with 2988 viewsBlueBadger

Grant ward on 17:43 - Apr 21 by Burwell_Blue

'inside info' alert!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Grant ward on 20:58 - Apr 21 with 2826 viewsbluerthanthou

Jesus wept. I've only dipped into this forum on the odd occasion in the past but I've had a beer after the match so here goes... there are some absolute dangers posting on here being negative about everyone and everything. Nydam and Downes are not useless and Grant Ward was not "rejected" by Spurs. You don't spend years at their academy without having something about you. I think there's a proper footballer inside Ward and there's not too many in our squad you could say that about. Although he's not showed consistent form for us to date, for a variety of reasons, I'm hopeful that he could be a real player for us next season under a new manager who can get that extra 5 - 10% out of him. He's not far away. I'm optimistic about next season and will be renewing my season ticket because of the youngsters coming through (Cotter, Dozzell, Downes especially) while appreciating the Championship is a really tough league.

PS nothing personal dannyallen but you caught me at a bad time ;)
Grant ward on 21:03 - Apr 21 with 2798 viewshoppy

Oh, and he was being completely shunned by all the players at the supporters club players awards this evening too...

Except he wasn’t.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Grant ward on 21:12 - Apr 21 with 2768 viewsHennikerBlu

Good player, was dropped for a number of games as first choice, so has not been an automatic and I like that he is one of our more attacking players.

Injuries, changes in formations etcetera have all contributed to players at times not getting in a groove and having to adapt and play out of position.
Login to get fewer ads

Grant ward on 21:59 - Apr 21 with 2702 viewsstantheman

I like Ward, but he is not a full back.
Grant ward on 22:17 - Apr 21 with 2659 viewsRobTheMonk

I'm not a huge fan. Whether another manager can get more out of him, well, we shall see.
Grant ward on 22:24 - Apr 21 with 2636 viewsSuperfrans

“there’s no excitement when he’s on the ball“

Really? Christ, you people...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Grant ward on 01:28 - Apr 22 with 2497 viewsdannyallen

Grant ward on 17:42 - Apr 21 by Sarge

You only come here to have a whinge don't you. Ideally the more stupid the whinge the better.

Sorry for moaning, jus think that a club who rinses its fans of money by having one of the highest priced season tickets in the league each season, may use the money to buy decent players. BART even liked my post on Facebook which sez something isn’t right.
Grant ward on 08:22 - Apr 22 with 2337 viewsdunkleberrydog

Grant ward on 17:42 - Apr 21 by Sarge

Tractor wood...Piccolo Mondo?

Poll: Is the Ipswich Town support today better than the Bobby Robson days?

Grant ward on 08:54 - Apr 22 with 2257 viewstextbackup

weirdly I actually think Ward is going to really flourish next season, no reason behind that, just a guess

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Grant ward on 09:08 - Apr 22 with 2234 viewsTractorWood

Grant ward on 08:22 - Apr 22 by dunkleberrydog

Tractor wood...Piccolo Mondo?

It's an Italian restaurant in Bottisham near Newmarket/Cambridge. Had to book 4 months in advance. It was really good. Burwell and I discussed it a few months ago.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024