Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible 13:27 - Apr 11 with 38948 viewsGeefunk

European nations

I would really support this. Putin is out of control and this would really hurt them
Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 17:16 - Apr 13 with 2196 viewsBluesquid

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 15:37 - Apr 13 by Mullet

You know the bit where I answered you directly and in great detail? The post before you tried to reduce things to a binary? Try reading it again.

You're asking why people think you're not only dismissing the death of innocents collectively, but attitudes like this are the problem. It's a game of defending Russia, and "winning" over the deaths of kids and civilians.

That's fairly despicable.

Regardless you really need to go back and defend your source, or actually analyse it properly. You've "swerved" every possible point and question put t you about it. Why is that?

It's clear you have no direct experience of the plight of people in Syria either. Essentially you're a cheerleader amongst a small group so paranoid and mixed up you haven't really thought about what you're championing. The alternative makes you a terrible person with company, which I don't think is a fair assumption.

Please Mullet stop now, im sorry. Please stop saying all of those horrible things about me.

Saying that im a despicable person, a paranoid, terrible, mixed up "swerver".

Please stop it now. Im not any of those things, im not, im a good person.

I was wrong and im sorry, ok?

Ive had enough now and I was thinking, can i join your side?

What do i have to do?

Ive been making a really large banner and will shortly be taking it to that anti-war demo.

Got all the text done now, just waiting for it to dry, what do you think?

--------------Lets Make Al-Qaeda Great Again!--------------

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 17:55 - Apr 13 with 2167 viewsbuoyant

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 13:32 - Apr 13 by Bluesquid

So according to you that is what i stand for.
It took 5 times of asking for you to come to that explantion?
What on earth took you so long? 5 times i asked!
My advice to you is to not make statements about people if it's going to take so long for you to explain yourself.
You said to me - "You'd go on another page or two if you had your way" when it was YOU continuously balking my requests for an explantion!

I did say that previously but hey ho let's not dwell on it any further and thanks for the advice I'll take it on board.

So, now your turn, are you going to answer the question I posed as you said that you would as I've fulfilled my part of the bargain?

UTT

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 19:32 - Apr 13 with 2116 viewsBluesquid

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 17:55 - Apr 13 by buoyant

I did say that previously but hey ho let's not dwell on it any further and thanks for the advice I'll take it on board.

So, now your turn, are you going to answer the question I posed as you said that you would as I've fulfilled my part of the bargain?

No worries, it was all down to me being abit p-off.
I posted that original clip and i expected more from you tbh going on some of your earlier posts that is.
I posted a message asking if you had seen that clip and you did not reply instead your next post was about your ex colleagues.
It felt like you was ignoring my original post and then also my subsequent question to you so that's why i downvoted.
Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 19:56 - Apr 13 with 2095 viewsbuoyant

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 19:32 - Apr 13 by Bluesquid

No worries, it was all down to me being abit p-off.
I posted that original clip and i expected more from you tbh going on some of your earlier posts that is.
I posted a message asking if you had seen that clip and you did not reply instead your next post was about your ex colleagues.
It felt like you was ignoring my original post and then also my subsequent question to you so that's why i downvoted.

Which narked me quite a bit for the reasons that I pointed out earlier. To remain neutral and impartial in those scenarios is difficult but many good people manage it and deal with and report facts as they are. People who I have stood aside in adversity and trusted them wholeheartedly.

I have no idea where the baby/doll clip came from, who made it, if it was propaganda or an attempt to ridicule the White Helmets. I do know that they do save a lot of lives and put themselves in extremely dangerous situations. They have also compromised other actors, but war is like that and there, there are few rules. As I have said before aid comes in odd ways and is funded by bodies for many reasons and most actors have a biased motive or are led politically. The credible and most effective ones are not.

UTT

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 20:39 - Apr 13 with 2074 viewsBluesquid

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 19:56 - Apr 13 by buoyant

Which narked me quite a bit for the reasons that I pointed out earlier. To remain neutral and impartial in those scenarios is difficult but many good people manage it and deal with and report facts as they are. People who I have stood aside in adversity and trusted them wholeheartedly.

I have no idea where the baby/doll clip came from, who made it, if it was propaganda or an attempt to ridicule the White Helmets. I do know that they do save a lot of lives and put themselves in extremely dangerous situations. They have also compromised other actors, but war is like that and there, there are few rules. As I have said before aid comes in odd ways and is funded by bodies for many reasons and most actors have a biased motive or are led politically. The credible and most effective ones are not.

"I have no idea where the baby/doll clip came from, who made it, if it was propaganda or an attempt to ridicule the White Helmets."

An attempt to ridicule the White Helmets?

Are you PERHAPS saying that maybe pro Assad forces were impersonating the White Helmets in order to ridicule them?

Like, errr....how do you say? a kind of False Flag attack?
Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 20:50 - Apr 13 with 2062 viewsbuoyant

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 20:39 - Apr 13 by Bluesquid

"I have no idea where the baby/doll clip came from, who made it, if it was propaganda or an attempt to ridicule the White Helmets."

An attempt to ridicule the White Helmets?

Are you PERHAPS saying that maybe pro Assad forces were impersonating the White Helmets in order to ridicule them?

Like, errr....how do you say? a kind of False Flag attack?

No I'm saying that I have no idea.

Do you know where it originated?

UTT

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 20:57 - Apr 13 with 2050 viewsBluesquid

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 20:50 - Apr 13 by buoyant

No I'm saying that I have no idea.

Do you know where it originated?

Why even mention - "if it was propaganda or an attempt to ridicule the White Helmets." if you have no idea?
Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 21:19 - Apr 13 with 2023 viewsbuoyant

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 20:57 - Apr 13 by Bluesquid

Why even mention - "if it was propaganda or an attempt to ridicule the White Helmets." if you have no idea?

Bloody hell man. I thought we had got over this playing the internet thing. It's groundhog day!

I have no idea, I didn't post the video, I've no idea who filmed it, who published it, or where it was published.

You do know some of the above obviously, so I was simply asking you to share it. Again you've chosen not to and are playing some weird game that you seem to enjoy.

Frankly it's tedious. If you are not going to answer then let's just leave it please as I'm not interested in this.to and fro just for the sake of it.

Cheers
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 21:36]

UTT

Login to get fewer ads

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 21:37 - Apr 13 with 2001 viewsBluesquid

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 21:19 - Apr 13 by buoyant

Bloody hell man. I thought we had got over this playing the internet thing. It's groundhog day!

I have no idea, I didn't post the video, I've no idea who filmed it, who published it, or where it was published.

You do know some of the above obviously, so I was simply asking you to share it. Again you've chosen not to and are playing some weird game that you seem to enjoy.

Frankly it's tedious. If you are not going to answer then let's just leave it please as I'm not interested in this.to and fro just for the sake of it.

Cheers
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 21:36]

Calm down.
Again, like yesterday, you have included text in a post which i have then questioned.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5744526/baby-rescued-syria-bombed-building-eastern
Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 21:52 - Apr 13 with 1983 viewsbuoyant

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 21:37 - Apr 13 by Bluesquid

Calm down.
Again, like yesterday, you have included text in a post which i have then questioned.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5744526/baby-rescued-syria-bombed-building-eastern

Blimey, I didn't realise how much crap is put online, and in print, in the Sun and other sensationalist media outlets.

I am calm I promise you, it was a little disbelief of where you were steering the thread again.

For clarity, what is your take on it?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 21:58]

UTT

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 21:59 - Apr 13 with 1973 viewsBluesquid

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 21:52 - Apr 13 by buoyant

Blimey, I didn't realise how much crap is put online, and in print, in the Sun and other sensationalist media outlets.

I am calm I promise you, it was a little disbelief of where you were steering the thread again.

For clarity, what is your take on it?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2018 21:58]

In this case - and im not saying in every case but in this case it looks very much like the 'baby' that The White Helmets are rescuing is in fact a doll.
Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 22:05 - Apr 13 with 1960 viewsbuoyant

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 21:59 - Apr 13 by Bluesquid

In this case - and im not saying in every case but in this case it looks very much like the 'baby' that The White Helmets are rescuing is in fact a doll.

That's what you are seeing, yes, but assuming that is the case then why do you think someone has done that?

I'm not being facetious, just trying to understand your stance on this.

UTT

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 22:12 - Apr 13 with 1956 viewsBluesquid

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 22:05 - Apr 13 by buoyant

That's what you are seeing, yes, but assuming that is the case then why do you think someone has done that?

I'm not being facetious, just trying to understand your stance on this.

Why?

Well as Peter Ford said - "Is that not obvious? A child can see..."

Please listen to this interview -

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 23:31 - Apr 13 with 1922 viewsbuoyant

Russia - got to pull out of the world cup haven't we ? Along with other sensible on 22:12 - Apr 13 by Bluesquid

Why?

Well as Peter Ford said - "Is that not obvious? A child can see..."

Please listen to this interview -

You don't need to convince me that there are lies being bought and sold for lives. It's a sad fact of human arrogance and greed that I want no part of.

UTT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024