Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba 14:50 - Apr 7 with 10548 viewsLord_Lucan

We gaze in awe at a tasty elephants foot but what the hell is it?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 14:01 - Apr 9 with 2389 viewsHARRY10

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 13:30 - Apr 9 by bluejake78

I'd be more worried about what is in Richmond's sausages....UK's favourite...

I think you may have missed the point.

I doubt anyone is under much illusion as to what goes into a (cheap) sausage, whereas many are mistakenly fooled into thinking the 'kebab' is made of lamb.

Flavour enhancers and various e numbers give it the taste and stops it going off with something similar to chewing gum giving it the texture.

there are various 'flavourings that can cause almost addiction... KFC and Whiskas with cats - the latter not being to dissimilar to the kebab

ps for those unaware the name 'banger's 'derived their name from the high water content that caused the skins to explode when heated
I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 15:05 - Apr 9 with 2359 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 12:32 - Apr 9 by Chondzoresk

10 kg ‘elephants foot’ you can get for £16....👍
Big profits in kebabs.
If you like Doner kebab Iceland do sliced doner meat as do Sainsbury’s for about £3 I think. DIY kebab is quite nice.

I'm not saying this isn't true but I'm just wondering how you know this. Also. there must be different grades because - well, you can tell.

Istanbul went downhill lately but seems to be ok again now. Flamy is all over the place.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 15:10 - Apr 9 with 2356 viewsHeathlander

Hassan at the Cali grill on Spring Road will only ever use really fresh and good quality products. I believe he makes the elephants leg thing himself. Went on a lads weekend with him once and he was so fussy about his food and the quality you wouldn't believe.

that's how I know his food is of the highest quality. It's the best in Town. he's a good lad too and a massive Town fan.
I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 15:23 - Apr 9 with 2345 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 15:10 - Apr 9 by Heathlander

Hassan at the Cali grill on Spring Road will only ever use really fresh and good quality products. I believe he makes the elephants leg thing himself. Went on a lads weekend with him once and he was so fussy about his food and the quality you wouldn't believe.

that's how I know his food is of the highest quality. It's the best in Town. he's a good lad too and a massive Town fan.

Yeah I know him - well I used to, I haven't been in there for years

They take so bloody long in there though.

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 15:24 - Apr 9 with 2341 viewsHeathlander

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 15:23 - Apr 9 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah I know him - well I used to, I haven't been in there for years

They take so bloody long in there though.

Yes he is a bit of a talker.
I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 15:31 - Apr 9 with 2333 viewsBluebell

I have never had a doner kebab in my life.

I have had kebabs obviously on the barbeque but never from one of those shops.

Having seen the pictures and heard what is in them, I am glad I haven't!
I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 16:18 - Apr 9 with 2308 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 15:31 - Apr 9 by Bluebell

I have never had a doner kebab in my life.

I have had kebabs obviously on the barbeque but never from one of those shops.

Having seen the pictures and heard what is in them, I am glad I haven't!

You haven't lived Bluebell.

A dirty kebab is a thing of beauty, treat yourself to one with lashings of chilli sauce - but make sure the sauce isn't that rubbish that is pre made and in a bottle.

Not sure what it is about kebabs these days but they fall apart very easy, I don't think that the vendors are as skilled as they used to be.

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 17:27 - Apr 9 with 2289 viewsmrshallisfit

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 12:39 - Apr 9 by clive_baker

Decent kebab?

I heard she loved lashings of 'chilli sauce.
Login to get fewer ads

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 19:35 - Apr 9 with 2256 viewsHARRY10

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 16:18 - Apr 9 by Lord_Lucan

You haven't lived Bluebell.

A dirty kebab is a thing of beauty, treat yourself to one with lashings of chilli sauce - but make sure the sauce isn't that rubbish that is pre made and in a bottle.

Not sure what it is about kebabs these days but they fall apart very easy, I don't think that the vendors are as skilled as they used to be.

Is there any difference between pre-made and made ?
I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 19:41 - Apr 9 with 2254 viewsCrawfordsboot

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 19:35 - Apr 9 by HARRY10

Pre made came first
I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 22:02 - Apr 10 with 2189 viewsChondzoresk

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 15:05 - Apr 9 by Lord_Lucan

I'm not saying this isn't true but I'm just wondering how you know this. Also. there must be different grades because - well, you can tell.

Istanbul went downhill lately but seems to be ok again now. Flamy is all over the place.

Mrs Chondzoresk runs a catering business. We can get it wholesale for that. Not from Bookers or Makros either. Further afield. I only venture around North Suffolk outlets. Pizza Plus in Diss is ok. As is their other outlet at Eye. I like doners, but plumb for mixed kebab with chilli sauce and cold pickled chillis.
I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 22:17 - Apr 10 with 2180 viewsLord_Lucan

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 19:35 - Apr 9 by HARRY10

pre made stuff is like spicy tomato sauce, the proper stuff is like real ingredients.

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 14:05 - Apr 11 with 2154 viewsHARRY10

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 22:17 - Apr 10 by Lord_Lucan

pre made stuff is like spicy tomato sauce, the proper stuff is like real ingredients.

aha, I get the gist of that

the lesson here is perhaps not to look at any food to closely

though I didn't know kebab 'meat' was so exotic as what the video showed, and I may not be so tempted from here on in
I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 14:22 - Apr 11 with 2144 viewsLombokblue

I know the donor kebab was invented in Germany and is under threat from the EU who want to ban a vital ingredient probably because it's toxic.
I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 16:44 - Apr 11 with 2122 viewsHARRY10

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 14:22 - Apr 11 by Lombokblue

I know the donor kebab was invented in Germany and is under threat from the EU who want to ban a vital ingredient probably because it's toxic.

Not the full story as it ia about banning a supposed carcinogenic additive

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/doner-kebab-ban-eu-phosphates-add
I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 16:57 - Apr 11 with 2114 viewshype313

I’m bored. Here’s a thing, does anyone actually know what is in a doner keba on 15:10 - Apr 9 by Heathlander

Is he the guy that looks like Mourinho?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024