Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy's Pre-Brentford Press Conference - Live 13:00 - Apr 5 with 37849 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33479/mccarthys-pre-brentford-press-conf

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:07 - Apr 5 with 1541 viewsSpruceMoose

Hopefully next season...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:07 - Apr 5 with 1541 viewsNuggets

Widely reported it was around £1m

Blog: Disappointing Result, But Can Some of Us Drop the Sense of Entitlement?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:07 - Apr 5 with 1541 viewspickles110564

£250k and not played, i would say that is not a steal as of yet
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:08 - Apr 5 with 1540 viewsSpruceMoose

Bargain!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:08 - Apr 5 with 1539 viewsSpruceMoose

If he can stay fit

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:08 - Apr 5 with 1529 viewsGavTWTD

that is a bargain. high wages i'd expect

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:09 - Apr 5 with 1529 viewsSpruceMoose

Oooh asking the tough questions!

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:10 - Apr 5 with 1513 viewspickles110564

Gav only a bargain if he plays
Login to get fewer ads

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:11 - Apr 5 with 1511 viewsbenno1uk

And to you Mick, I leave Terry Connor.
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:11 - Apr 5 with 1504 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Is Phil allowed to ask him about tactics this week?

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:11 - Apr 5 with 1503 viewsVeryStableGenius

Can’t wait until he has gone. So arrogant.
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:12 - Apr 5 with 1497 viewsMenton

What has Watson done to annoy Mick so much?

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:12 - Apr 5 with 1490 viewsNuggets

Watson asks the right questions and his opinion pieces have been rightly critical of McCarthy over recent months.

Blog: Disappointing Result, But Can Some of Us Drop the Sense of Entitlement?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:13 - Apr 5 with 1488 viewsJohnyJohnson

Watson tickled him after last one, Mick did not like it
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:13 - Apr 5 with 1487 viewsVeryStableGenius

That’s why he loves Brenner.
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:14 - Apr 5 with 1484 viewsSpruceMoose

I don't see it as arrogance. Just seems like he enjoys a bit of a battle with the journalists.

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:14 - Apr 5 with 1484 viewsbenno1uk

Proper bloke Brenner
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:14 - Apr 5 with 1484 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Brenner does not ask questions, he just makes statements for MM to agree with

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:14 - Apr 5 with 1483 viewsVeryStableGenius

It’s all I, I, I, me, me, me.
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:14 - Apr 5 with 1483 viewsLiquidPaz

Can't get think stream to work, which is probably a blessing as he really grips my sh*t
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:14 - Apr 5 with 1483 viewsdirtyboy

who was he just talking about?
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:15 - Apr 5 with 1477 viewsportmanking

Just walked out on Phil, classy
Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:15 - Apr 5 with 1473 viewsLankHenners

I hope that was everything Phil wanted to ask

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:15 - Apr 5 with 1472 viewsSpruceMoose

Why log on and try and watch him then?

Brentford v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:15 - Apr 5 with 1469 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

Did that end quiet quick?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024