Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most excitement we’ve had in 18 months 20:42 - Mar 26 with 1906 viewsyungblue

It’s near comical that the most entertainment that Town fans are enduring of the last 18 months is the ’MM future’ saga. It shows a true reflection of the value on show from MM that the most fun I’m having with ITFC is when we are on an international break, not football at all and all the entertainment is surrounding off field matters.
Need I say anymore.

Poll: Who would you rather have as manager of Ipswich next season?

Most excitement we’ve had in 18 months on 20:49 - Mar 26 with 1857 viewsSpruceMoose

To be fair, the 'Which watch should I buy?' thread was TWTD gold.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Most excitement we’ve had in 18 months on 20:50 - Mar 26 with 1851 viewsDubtractor

Most excitement we’ve had in 18 months on 20:49 - Mar 26 by SpruceMoose

To be fair, the 'Which watch should I buy?' thread was TWTD gold.

Was it?

I've not gone there as it is so long and wasn't sure it would be worth it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Most excitement we’ve had in 18 months on 20:52 - Mar 26 with 1844 viewsvapour_trail

Most excitement we’ve had in 18 months on 20:50 - Mar 26 by Dubtractor

Was it?

It beats the oh Jeremy one.

Please don’t take this as an endorsement.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Most excitement we’ve had in 18 months on 20:52 - Mar 26 with 1843 viewsSpruceMoose

Was it?

It's a bit like War and Peace. Good in parts, terrible in others, but three years down the line when people are making 'Which watch should I buy?' gags you don't want to be the one left out.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Most excitement we’ve had in 18 months on 20:56 - Mar 26 with 1820 viewsReuser_is_God

Was it?

You’ll be shocked to know that Dolly was at the fore front of it all.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Most excitement we’ve had in 18 months on 22:18 - Mar 26 with 1668 viewsBlueBadger

Most excitement we’ve had in 18 months on 20:52 - Mar 26 by vapour_trail

It beats the oh Jeremy one.

Please don’t take this as an endorsement.

I quite enjoyed the ever-more spirited attempts to tell us why that mural was totally innocent, despite someone finding the artists' commentary on it pretty much confirmed that it was as dreadful as it looked.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024