Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich Entitlement Query 09:25 - Jan 22 with 1195 viewsElGuaje4

Hi, does anyone know how many games you need to have been to this season for a letter? I've seen us eight times away from home this season but only purchased six of those through my account. Also, do you need to be a season ticket holder?

Cheers in advance.
Norwich Entitlement Query on 09:26 - Jan 22 with 1178 viewsDanny_G

Six is more than enough, but you usually need to have a season ticket or a silver card too (I don't know if that's stilll the rule this season).
Norwich Entitlement Query on 09:30 - Jan 22 with 1155 viewsElGuaje4

Norwich Entitlement Query on 09:26 - Jan 22 by Danny_G

Six is more than enough, but you usually need to have a season ticket or a silver card too (I don't know if that's stilll the rule this season).

I had a read of a letter and can't remember any mention of membership although I did purchase silver a few days ago which may have been too late. In touch with the club to see what's what.
Norwich Entitlement Query on 09:37 - Jan 22 with 1135 viewsCurrie10

Norwich Entitlement Query on 09:30 - Jan 22 by ElGuaje4

I had a read of a letter and can't remember any mention of membership although I did purchase silver a few days ago which may have been too late. In touch with the club to see what's what.

Yep, would have been too late mate.

In order for the away to go onto the silver and flag you up for a Norwich letter, you would have needed a silver membership at the start of the season.
Norwich Entitlement Query on 09:41 - Jan 22 with 1125 viewsElGuaje4

Norwich Entitlement Query on 09:37 - Jan 22 by Currie10

Yep, would have been too late mate.

In order for the away to go onto the silver and flag you up for a Norwich letter, you would have needed a silver membership at the start of the season.

Thanks, that's a shame. Not really any incentive to buy a membership for fans who can't get to home fixtures regularly apart from Norwich away where you're effectively paying £70 for a ticket.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024