Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The S*n: Celina wanted by Werder Bremen 19:01 - Jan 18 with 1916 viewsstig4532

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/5372093/manchester-city-starlet-bersant-

It's from The S*n so chances are it's a load of rubbish. Man City have a recall option. Sounds like a journalist making up rumours.
The S*n: Celina wanted by Werder Bremen on 19:07 - Jan 18 with 1880 viewsHerbivore

Pretty sure there's no recall clause, unless all parties agree. That alone makes it sound made up. Also can't see City being in a rush to sell now when they don't need the money and can give him the rest of the season here to see if he will make the grade in English football.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The S*n: Celina wanted by Werder Bremen on 19:48 - Jan 18 with 1784 viewsGeoffSentence

The S*n: Celina wanted by Werder Bremen on 19:07 - Jan 18 by Herbivore

Pretty sure there's no recall clause, unless all parties agree. That alone makes it sound made up. Also can't see City being in a rush to sell now when they don't need the money and can give him the rest of the season here to see if he will make the grade in English football.

If Man City wanted to sell, and if Celina wanted to go I couldn't see us blocking it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The S*n: Celina wanted by Werder Bremen on 19:50 - Jan 18 with 1778 viewsHerbivore

The S*n: Celina wanted by Werder Bremen on 19:48 - Jan 18 by GeoffSentence

If Man City wanted to sell, and if Celina wanted to go I couldn't see us blocking it.

I doubt City want to sell for the reasons outlined, but broadly agree that if they really wanted to sell him and he really wanted to go we probably wouldn't stand in his way. It'd be counter-productive.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The S*n: Celina wanted by Werder Bremen on 22:21 - Jan 18 with 1667 viewsPhilTWTD

The S*n: Celina wanted by Werder Bremen on 19:07 - Jan 18 by Herbivore

I think Mick said it was that situation, as per the Lawrence deal. There were similar stories about recalls about him last year. Will ask Mick on Saturday if I remember.
The S*n: Celina wanted by Werder Bremen on 22:33 - Jan 18 with 1642 viewsPlums

The S*n: Celina wanted by Werder Bremen on 22:21 - Jan 18 by PhilTWTD

I think Mick said it was that situation, as per the Lawrence deal. There were similar stories about recalls about him last year. Will ask Mick on Saturday if I remember.

Player power is everything surely? He could force a move if it came to it.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

The S*n: Celina wanted by Werder Bremen on 22:34 - Jan 18 with 1641 viewsPhilTWTD

The S*n: Celina wanted by Werder Bremen on 22:33 - Jan 18 by Plums

Player power is everything surely? He could force a move if it came to it.

I don't think he's looking to move. He believes he has a future at City - he signed a contract last summer - and is enjoying it here.
The S*n: Celina wanted by Werder Bremen on 22:40 - Jan 18 with 1624 viewsPlums

The S*n: Celina wanted by Werder Bremen on 22:34 - Jan 18 by PhilTWTD

I don't think he's looking to move. He believes he has a future at City - he signed a contract last summer - and is enjoying it here.

Fair play then. Let’s hope he’s advised well.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024