Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Busy on here tonight 19:54 - Jan 6 with 5626 viewsartsbossbeard

Did we lose?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Busy on here tonight on 21:03 - Jan 6 with 1091 viewsBloomBlue

Busy on here tonight on 20:50 - Jan 6 by textbackup

You know it’s more than just not winning, I simply don’t get the acceptance from people I’d class as die hards.
Have you lost something for the club you once called passion?

No I have loads of passion and we probably need a new owner but I don't see that well ever happen so it's Evans or no club. Secondly I get annoyed when fans want to personally attack MM but as soon as he attacks them they get all upset, I know we have a lot of snowflakes, but if you're not man enough to take it don't dish it out.
Busy on here tonight on 21:04 - Jan 6 with 1083 viewsEireannach_gorm

Busy on here tonight on 20:55 - Jan 6 by blueconscience

These people who don’t care about the football/results just have too much love for their Hero Mick McCarthy. Imagine their reactions if we were playing like this under Roy Keane!!

" too much love for their Hero Mick McCarthy ". Oh Dear!
Busy on here tonight on 21:06 - Jan 6 with 1080 viewsblueconscience

Busy on here tonight on 21:04 - Jan 6 by Eireannach_gorm

" too much love for their Hero Mick McCarthy ". Oh Dear!

I know, it is pretty sad isn’t it?

Bless their wee cotton socks.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Busy on here tonight on 21:09 - Jan 6 with 1069 viewsgernon

Busy on here tonight on 21:03 - Jan 6 by BloomBlue

No I have loads of passion and we probably need a new owner but I don't see that well ever happen so it's Evans or no club. Secondly I get annoyed when fans want to personally attack MM but as soon as he attacks them they get all upset, I know we have a lot of snowflakes, but if you're not man enough to take it don't dish it out.

I don't get the second point. If supporters have a pop at Mick, that may upset him, but that's part of the job and he has a right to have a go back. If he has a pop back, that might then upset the fans - and there we go, a circle.
Busy on here tonight on 21:10 - Jan 6 with 1064 viewstextbackup

Busy on here tonight on 20:54 - Jan 6 by artsbossbeard

Realism, texters.

Things won't improve 'til we get a new owner with Brewsters millions to chuck at it. Until this happens, I'm resigned to our current situation and have accepted it. Gracefully.

Whilst I agree with the owner being sht, there’s just no excuse for no shots on target. That’s the manager

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Busy on here tonight on 21:12 - Jan 6 with 1058 viewsBloomBlue

Busy on here tonight on 21:10 - Jan 6 by textbackup

Whilst I agree with the owner being sht, there’s just no excuse for no shots on target. That’s the manager

Surely its the players on the pitch who kick the ball
Busy on here tonight on 21:14 - Jan 6 with 1047 viewsartsbossbeard

Busy on here tonight on 21:10 - Jan 6 by textbackup

I'd go as far as to say that town played some of the best footy played this season today but you don't win games if you don't shoot.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Busy on here tonight on 21:15 - Jan 6 with 1043 viewswitchdoctor

Busy on here tonight on 21:12 - Jan 6 by BloomBlue

Surely its the players on the pitch who kick the ball

its the manager who picks the side and dictates tactics
Login to get fewer ads

Busy on here tonight on 21:19 - Jan 6 with 1032 viewsJimmy86

Our exit in the 3rd round of the FA cup is as predictable as this post...
Busy on here tonight on 21:25 - Jan 6 with 1019 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Busy on here tonight on 20:40 - Jan 6 by artsbossbeard

My resting heart rate is 57, I'm like Bjorn Borg on beta blockers.

Getting stressed about a game of footy seems quite irrational and unnecessary . Carry on though.

Getting stressed about the football club you love....not as strange as your problems re anti-Evans posts on Facebook. You keep bleating on here quite often about that. Seems quite irrational and unnecessary. People are entitled to voice their feelings and you won't stop them from that. No need of mocking them on here though. Talk with them on that FB page.
Busy on here tonight on 21:28 - Jan 6 with 1014 viewstextbackup

Busy on here tonight on 21:03 - Jan 6 by BloomBlue

Who exactly can’t take it? Not seen anyone honestly give two fcks.

The only people that get annoyed by MMs comments are those that don’t slate him and hate that they are all tarred with the same brush.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Busy on here tonight on 21:32 - Jan 6 with 1005 viewsjas0999

Again. Yes,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024