Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will be out of their job first? 08:03 - Nov 21 with 12052 viewsGlasgowBlue

Who will be out of their job first?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Who will be out of their job first? on 12:25 - Nov 21 with 5070 viewsblue_oyster

Who will be out of their job first? on 12:08 - Nov 21 by WeWereZombies

No, wrong again. I was suggesting that if the only sources for your perception of a worsening position for the poor in Germany are media reports then you could be forgiven for letting yourself become subject to such an impression whether it were true or not. Or to fall victim to the delusion that you had sufficiently bottomed the mass of research necessary to determine a causal link between immigration and a lowering of living standards.

When someone is dishonest, they hide their intent in what they say in a mass of pretentious language. Thanks for a perfect example.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Who will be out of their job first? on 12:49 - Nov 21 with 5051 viewsWeWereZombies

Who will be out of their job first? on 12:25 - Nov 21 by blue_oyster

When someone is dishonest, they hide their intent in what they say in a mass of pretentious language. Thanks for a perfect example.

In other words you didn't read what I wrote, far less try to understand it.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Who will be out of their job first? on 13:21 - Nov 21 with 5030 viewssolemio

Who will be out of their job first? on 12:25 - Nov 21 by blue_oyster

To most folk this was normal everyday language.
Who will be out of their job first? on 13:53 - Nov 21 with 5016 viewsblue_oyster

Who will be out of their job first? on 12:49 - Nov 21 by WeWereZombies

In other words you didn't read what I wrote, far less try to understand it.

The great thing about English is that you can't hide dishonesty in plain language, and you are forced to overelaborate to get around this. If you are actually interested (which it appears plainly you are not), you could think about the disastrous policy of open borders that Merkel employed, and how it lost her the vote of many poor people (yes, they *do* exist, really, in reality).
[Post edited 21 Nov 2017 13:58]

Who will be out of their job first? on 14:23 - Nov 21 with 4992 viewsWeWereZombies

Who will be out of their job first? on 13:53 - Nov 21 by blue_oyster

The great thing about English is that you can't hide dishonesty in plain language, and you are forced to overelaborate to get around this. If you are actually interested (which it appears plainly you are not), you could think about the disastrous policy of open borders that Merkel employed, and how it lost her the vote of many poor people (yes, they *do* exist, really, in reality).

So tiresome, I quite clearly have not said that there are no poor people in Gernany. I have said that I do not believe them to be worse off as a result of Merkel's welcoming policy towards refugees. I suspect that if Merkel (or 'the franchise' to use Henning Wehn's term) had not had such a long run most Germans would be a little worse off.

And I am interested in this topic and do not regard my language as elaborate (if I could be bothered I would link a P.G. Wodehouse passage where Bertie Wooster gets very enthused about the word elaborate), furthermore I assert that complex situations cannot be remedied with over simplified punts.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Who will be out of their job first? on 14:24 - Nov 21 with 4990 viewsNo9

"The great thing about English is that you can't hide dishonesty in plain language"

You jest of course

May, Johnson, IDS, Gove,
Daily May, Sun, Express

Need much more?
Who will be out of their job first? on 14:53 - Nov 21 with 4974 viewsITFC_Forever

Mick McCarthy.

We live in hope.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who will be out of their job first? on 14:55 - Nov 21 with 4969 viewsblue_oyster

Who will be out of their job first? on 14:24 - Nov 21 by No9

"The great thing about English is that you can't hide dishonesty in plain language"

You jest of course

May, Johnson, IDS, Gove,
Daily May, Sun, Express

Need much more?

With politicians it is so noticeable. But just listing newspapers you disagree with shows more about you than them.

Login to get fewer ads

Who will be out of their job first? on 15:34 - Nov 21 with 4958 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Who will be out of their job first? on 15:37 - Nov 21 with 4955 viewsblue_oyster

Who will be out of their job first? on 15:34 - Nov 21 by SpruceMoose

I love it when you struggle with plain English.

Who will be out of their job first? on 15:41 - Nov 21 with 4950 viewsSpruceMoose

Who will be out of their job first? on 15:37 - Nov 21 by blue_oyster

I love it when you struggle with plain English.

Alright Kevin Keegan, chill out.

When is your next epic Balotelli style 'why meeeee?!' meltdown by the way?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Who will be out of their job first? on 15:44 - Nov 21 with 4946 viewsblue_oyster

Who will be out of their job first? on 15:41 - Nov 21 by SpruceMoose

Alright Kevin Keegan, chill out.

When is your next epic Balotelli style 'why meeeee?!' meltdown by the way?

So many dollops, and nothing to say.

Who will be out of their job first? on 15:46 - Nov 21 with 4944 viewsNo9

Who will be out of their job first? on 14:55 - Nov 21 by blue_oyster

With politicians it is so noticeable. But just listing newspapers you disagree with shows more about you than them.

Or maybe that your views are not necessarily correct?
Who will be out of their job first? on 15:48 - Nov 21 with 4940 viewsSpruceMoose

Who will be out of their job first? on 15:44 - Nov 21 by blue_oyster

So many dollops, and nothing to say.

Unlike you, when you sh@t the bed on here last week

Who will be out of their job first? on 16:02 - Nov 21 with 4930 viewsblue_oyster

Who will be out of their job first? on 15:46 - Nov 21 by No9

Or maybe that your views are not necessarily correct?

Newspapers use plain language, politicians typically don't. So what was your point?

Who will be out of their job first? on 16:03 - Nov 21 with 4926 viewsblue_oyster

Who will be out of their job first? on 15:48 - Nov 21 by SpruceMoose

Unlike you, when you sh@t the bed on here last week

Haha, you'd love that to be true.

Who will be out of their job first? on 16:04 - Nov 21 with 4924 viewsNo9

Who will be out of their job first? on 16:02 - Nov 21 by blue_oyster

Newspapers use plain language, politicians typically don't. So what was your point?

That is the point isn't it?
Newspapers dont use plain language do they?
BTW are you a journo?
You act like one
Who will be out of their job first? on 16:29 - Nov 21 with 4908 viewsSpruceMoose

Who will be out of their job first? on 16:03 - Nov 21 by blue_oyster

Haha, you'd love that to be true.

You're deluded if you think you didn't make a show of yourself last week!

Who will be out of their job first? on 16:32 - Nov 21 with 4906 viewsGlasgowBlue

Who will be out of their job first? on 16:29 - Nov 21 by SpruceMoose

Why are you jumping on this thread and prolonging the argument sprucey?

The debate between Oyster and Zombies seemed to have run it course and now you are taking over the shift.

Iron Lion Zion

Who will be out of their job first? on 16:34 - Nov 21 with 4897 viewsArcher4721

Who will be out of their job first? on 16:32 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

The debate between Oyster and Zombies seemed to have run it course and now you are taking over the shift.

Since when were you appointed Board Policeman?

I must've missed that.
Who will be out of their job first? on 16:51 - Nov 21 with 4882 viewsGlasgowBlue

Who will be out of their job first? on 16:34 - Nov 21 by Archer4721

Since when were you appointed Board Policeman?

I must've missed that.

I asked a civil question. I didn't say he couldn't do it.

You are trying too hard honeybunch xx

Iron Lion Zion

Who will be out of their job first? on 17:02 - Nov 21 with 4869 viewsblue_oyster

Who will be out of their job first? on 16:29 - Nov 21 by SpruceMoose

Someone was abusive and conducted themselves disgracefully. Another posted in a civil manner. That's what you're trying to say.

Who will be out of their job first? on 17:16 - Nov 21 with 4858 viewsSpruceMoose

Who will be out of their job first? on 17:02 - Nov 21 by blue_oyster

Someone was abusive and conducted themselves disgracefully. Another posted in a civil manner. That's what you're trying to say.

Top blubbing, Geoff.

Who will be out of their job first? on 17:17 - Nov 21 with 4855 viewsSpruceMoose

Who will be out of their job first? on 16:32 - Nov 21 by GlasgowBlue

Sorry, Dad.

Who will be out of their job first? on 17:20 - Nov 21 with 4852 viewsGlasgowBlue

Who will be out of their job first? on 17:17 - Nov 21 by SpruceMoose

Sorry, Dad.

Don't say that. A certain somebody will be asking you whether you support England or Scotland when they play each other at football.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024