Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ALSO Running the Athens Marathon on Sunday and fundraising for MIND 10:13 - Nov 7 with 1720 viewsWarkTheWark

Hello all,

I'm the ever elusive Mat that Unbelievablue has been referring to throughout his fundraising story.

I have taken the back seat a bit in publicly fundraising as I'm pants at it & in all honesty this is Josh's journey on which i am just a part. That said, I have my own reasons for supporting our chosen charity, so if you are feeling doubly generous please see my story & page below.

As Josh has outlined perfectly in his own post, every bit of support we receive means so much. My total raised went up 50% in the past couple of days - it's given me the frame of mind that it'd take a small army to stop me finishing.

Thanks again to those who have already donated, and to those who plan to. I'll be proud to cross the finish line with my mate in 5 days time.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/mathew-schollar
ALSO Running the Athens Marathon on Sunday and fundraising for MIND on 17:48 - Nov 7 with 1602 viewsvapour_trail

Best of luck lads.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

ALSO Running the Athens Marathon on Sunday and fundraising for MIND on 10:15 - Nov 8 with 1479 viewsNo9

Good luck - check the air pollution
ALSO Running the Athens Marathon on Sunday and fundraising for MIND on 10:18 - Nov 9 with 1369 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

ALSO Running the Athens Marathon on Sunday and fundraising for MIND on 10:15 - Nov 8 by No9

Good luck - check the air pollution

Somebody needs to invent a less polluting Molotov cocktail !.....good luck to both of you with the run.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024