Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
you just can’t please some fans 19:37 - Oct 31 with 2519 viewsBaltachaFanClub

If he made no changes from Saturday Mick would be berated for sticking with a team who played badly, but he makes changes and they whinge that you don’t change a winning team, surely the players coming in don’t weaken our side, and if defending a bit more against a flying Cardiff is what Micky sees fit to do the next surely you trust him, I mean he is keeping players fit for the much more winnable Preston match??

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

you just can’t please some fans on 19:41 - Oct 31 with 2504 viewsbrogansnose

It doesn't matter what he does or says, its always going to be wrong in some quarters.
you just can’t please some fans on 19:46 - Oct 31 with 2488 viewsmichaeldownunder

Some moan about sq pegs in round holes, but this looks to me like a a team with a good shape. Smith back in as Webster just back from a long layoff, Spence had a poor game.
McG has to be rested due his ongoing fitness problems. Waghorn will prob take over from Garner with 30/25 min to go to give them both a bit of a rest.
you just can’t please some fans on 19:50 - Oct 31 with 2468 viewsjeera

you just can’t please some fans on 19:46 - Oct 31 by michaeldownunder

Some moan about sq pegs in round holes, but this looks to me like a a team with a good shape. Smith back in as Webster just back from a long layoff, Spence had a poor game.
McG has to be rested due his ongoing fitness problems. Waghorn will prob take over from Garner with 30/25 min to go to give them both a bit of a rest.

Absolutely.

He has a squad and it needs to be used.

Mind you, I reserve the right to retract this if we get a hiding.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

you just can’t please some fans on 19:51 - Oct 31 with 2459 viewsduke_maiden

you just can’t please some fans on 19:46 - Oct 31 by michaeldownunder

lets just hope it all goes well otherwise there will be fireworks on here tonight.
Not sure on it myself, but games coming thick and fast and have to manage the injury prone.
you just can’t please some fans on 19:52 - Oct 31 with 2451 viewsTrequartista

where are these posts of people whinging you don't change a winning team?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

you just can’t please some fans on 20:04 - Oct 31 with 2402 viewsBaltachaFanClub

you just can’t please some fans on 19:52 - Oct 31 by Trequartista

where are these posts of people whinging you don't change a winning team?

Look on the news feed posts/comments

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue

you just can’t please some fans on 20:08 - Oct 31 with 2385 viewsTrequartista

you just can’t please some fans on 20:04 - Oct 31 by BaltachaFanClub

Look on the news feed posts/comments

I'd rather not :-)

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

you just can’t please some fans on 20:17 - Oct 31 with 2334 viewsBaltachaFanClub

you just can’t please some fans on 20:08 - Oct 31 by Trequartista

I'd rather not :-)

You should do, at least every now and again, it makes you feel more knowledgable

Login to get fewer ads

you just can’t please some fans on 20:23 - Oct 31 with 2302 viewsClausThomsen

So there's making 0 changes and making 6 changes and nothing in between?

Just don't play strikers at wide midfield no?

Preston game is huge for Mick regardless of tonight.
you just can’t please some fans on 20:36 - Oct 31 with 2246 viewsBaltachaFanClub

you just can’t please some fans on 20:23 - Oct 31 by ClausThomsen

So there's making 0 changes and making 6 changes and nothing in between?

Just don't play strikers at wide midfield no?

Preston game is huge for Mick regardless of tonight.

no, there are 1-5 changes plausible, but regardless of what he did, some “fans” will complain

you just can’t please some fans on 20:45 - Oct 31 with 2195 viewsClausThomsen

you just can’t please some fans on 20:36 - Oct 31 by BaltachaFanClub

no, there are 1-5 changes plausible, but regardless of what he did, some “fans” will complain

That's absolutely true in any case.

A couple of changes would have done - just take the square pegs out and put a couple of round ones in. Pretending that Mick's done exactly what everyone was asking for is just nonsense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024