Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warmest October day I can remember! 13:21 - Oct 16 with 9249 viewsBergholtBru

No doubt the global warming liars will be out in force again!!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Warmest October day I can remember! on 15:48 - Oct 16 with 3238 viewsSpruceMoose

Warmest October day I can remember! on 15:45 - Oct 16 by imsureazzure

So you believe that the whole globe is warming?

I am quite comfortable with accepting the current scientific understanding of climate change. Will you be informing me of my ignorance momentarily, or do you too, accept the consensus view of the scientific community?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Warmest October day I can remember! on 15:56 - Oct 16 with 3218 viewsimsureazzure

Warmest October day I can remember! on 15:48 - Oct 16 by SpruceMoose

I am quite comfortable with accepting the current scientific understanding of climate change. Will you be informing me of my ignorance momentarily, or do you too, accept the consensus view of the scientific community?

Ahhh now you call it climate change and have at last got it correct, but you mocked the non global warming claim which is true.
Warmest October day I can remember! on 15:56 - Oct 16 with 3213 viewsSpruceMoose

Warmest October day I can remember! on 15:56 - Oct 16 by imsureazzure

Ahhh now you call it climate change and have at last got it correct, but you mocked the non global warming claim which is true.

Sorry to ruin your trolling.

Just to be clear, are you saying the average temperature of the whole world isn't trending upwards?
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 15:58]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:00 - Oct 16 with 3195 viewsimsureazzure

Warmest October day I can remember! on 15:56 - Oct 16 by SpruceMoose

Sorry to ruin your trolling.

Just to be clear, are you saying the average temperature of the whole world isn't trending upwards?
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 15:58]

The whole globe is not warming is it? You insulted the OP who claimed that it wasn't.
Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:03 - Oct 16 with 3189 viewsSpruceMoose

Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:00 - Oct 16 by imsureazzure

The whole globe is not warming is it? You insulted the OP who claimed that it wasn't.

Care to enlighten me as to the area of the globe you're referring to?

Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:09 - Oct 16 with 3170 viewsimsureazzure

Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:03 - Oct 16 by SpruceMoose

Care to enlighten me as to the area of the globe you're referring to?

Sea ice has increased in the Artic in the last 5 years.
Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:15 - Oct 16 with 3152 viewsSpruceMoose

Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:09 - Oct 16 by imsureazzure

Do you not mean Antarctic sea ice, rather than Arctic sea ice? I'm assuming you mean the Southern pole. Do you attribute the increase in Antarctic sea ice to the temperature of the region getting colder?

Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:16 - Oct 16 with 3142 viewsBenters

I bloody love it! Keep those gardens growing ba!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Login to get fewer ads

Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:16 - Oct 16 with 3142 viewsimsureazzure

Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:15 - Oct 16 by SpruceMoose

Do you not mean Antarctic sea ice, rather than Arctic sea ice? I'm assuming you mean the Southern pole. Do you attribute the increase in Antarctic sea ice to the temperature of the region getting colder?

No I definitely mean the artic.
Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:20 - Oct 16 with 3134 viewsSpruceMoose

Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:16 - Oct 16 by imsureazzure

What source are you using for that?
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 16:20]

Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:25 - Oct 16 with 3111 viewsClapham_Junction

Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:09 - Oct 16 by imsureazzure

It has increased since 2012, which was an unusually low year for sea ice. However, if you'd have picked 2013, then every year since then has had less ice.

Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:28 - Oct 16 with 3098 viewsSpruceMoose

Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:25 - Oct 16 by Clapham_Junction

It has increased since 2012, which was an unusually low year for sea ice. However, if you'd have picked 2013, then every year since then has had less ice.

And as as for the Antarctic ice increasing, latest thinking around that is that ocean currents and wind are a larger factor in ice formation than changes in temperature.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 16:28]

Warmest October day I can remember! on 17:58 - Oct 16 with 3042 viewsSpruceMoose

Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:20 - Oct 16 by SpruceMoose

What source are you using for that?
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 16:20]

Are you still looking?

Warmest October day I can remember! on 18:05 - Oct 16 with 3035 viewsDesmond

Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:28 - Oct 16 by SpruceMoose

And as as for the Antarctic ice increasing, latest thinking around that is that ocean currents and wind are a larger factor in ice formation than changes in temperature.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 16:28]

Does "latest thinking around" mean that nobody really knows brother?
Warmest October day I can remember! on 18:08 - Oct 16 with 3031 viewsSpruceMoose

Warmest October day I can remember! on 18:05 - Oct 16 by Desmond

Does "latest thinking around" mean that nobody really knows brother?

Nope.

It's all in here if you wish to pay for access, or free to you if you work for an institution who will provide access for you.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0034425716301481

Warmest October day I can remember! on 18:40 - Oct 16 with 2996 viewsLeaky

Its all Mick & Marcus's sack the pair of em
Warmest October day I can remember! on 18:41 - Oct 16 with 2993 viewsGeoffSentence

Remember folks, this warm spell is weather, not climate.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Warmest October day I can remember! on 18:48 - Oct 16 with 2990 viewsRyorry

Warmest October day I can remember! on 16:16 - Oct 16 by imsureazzure

Well this one doesn't seem too iced up, must be its colour keeping it warm

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Warmest October day I can remember! on 19:21 - Oct 16 with 2958 viewsSpruceMoose

Warmest October day I can remember! on 18:48 - Oct 16 by Ryorry

Well this one doesn't seem too iced up, must be its colour keeping it warm

Why did Royal Mail get 'Stock Photo' sprayed on the side?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024