Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No quarms about today 17:36 - Sep 30 with 2054 viewsTCisdynamite

Beaten by a much better side and we gave it a good go 1st half
No quarms about today on 17:49 - Sep 30 with 1995 viewsITFC_Forever

qualms.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

No quarms about today on 17:53 - Sep 30 with 1958 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

but then realized we would lose 5-1 if we played like that, so reverted to tightening up and losing 3-1, which apparently means we turned the screw.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2017 17:55]
No quarms about today on 17:55 - Sep 30 with 1929 viewsArnieM

There wasn't much between the two teams except TWO MASSIVE deflected shots that went in for them. Oh, and the ref acting most definitely as their 12th man the whole game. What f I kin loony he was

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

No quarms about today on 17:56 - Sep 30 with 1921 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

No quarms about today on 17:55 - Sep 30 by ArnieM

There wasn't much between the two teams except TWO MASSIVE deflected shots that went in for them. Oh, and the ref acting most definitely as their 12th man the whole game. What f I kin loony he was

Nonsense.
No quarms about today on 17:58 - Sep 30 with 1893 viewsSuperTommySmith

No quarms about today on 17:55 - Sep 30 by ArnieM

Agreed. It felt like every deflection fell their way and would bounce to one of their players better then if they had received an intended pass.
No quarms about today on 18:00 - Sep 30 with 1882 viewspointofblue

No quarms about today on 17:56 - Sep 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Nonsense.

Hardly, the Referee was awful today. I think he must have thought he was refereeing a rugby match rather than football. But only when we were attacking.

We got a lucky deflection to open the scoring against Bolton so can't complain too much about that. And we were not getting back into the match before the second deflection so that didn't really matter in the great scheme of things.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024