Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn't we have a promising rightback that Mick liked a few years ago 17:53 - Sep 21 with 2448 viewsClausThomsen

But he got a few injuries and was released.

I also seem to remember him scoring a hattrick at the club we released him to but haven't heard of him since.

Anyone remember his name?
Didn't we have a promising rightback that Mick liked a few years ago on 17:56 - Sep 21 with 2414 viewshype313

Joe's your man.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Didn't we have a promising rightback that Mick liked a few years ago on 18:00 - Sep 21 with 2391 viewsITFCBlues

Hammond I think it was?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Didn't we have a promising rightback that Mick liked a few years ago on 18:00 - Sep 21 with 2388 viewsLankHenners

Kyle Hammond presumably.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Didn't we have a promising rightback that Mick liked a few years ago on 18:06 - Sep 21 with 2357 viewsClausThomsen

Didn't we have a promising rightback that Mick liked a few years ago on 18:00 - Sep 21 by ITFCBlues

Hammond I think it was?

That's it, cheers - I wonder what happened to him? He was decent when I saw him the one time
on 18:16 - Sep 21 with 2319 views_

Didn't we have a promising rightback that Mick liked a few years ago on 18:06 - Sep 21 by ClausThomsen

That's it, cheers - I wonder what happened to him? He was decent when I saw him the one time

Didn't we have a promising rightback that Mick liked a few years ago on 18:20 - Sep 21 with 2304 viewsBlue_badge

Didn't we have a promising rightback that Mick liked a few years ago on 18:00 - Sep 21 by ITFCBlues

Hammond I think it was?

Geoff Hammond ? Yeah, good player ...
Didn't we have a promising rightback that Mick liked a few years ago on 18:23 - Sep 21 with 2287 viewsWD19

Phillip Hammond. Refused to play on the right and ultimately damaged his career.
Didn't we have a promising rightback that Mick liked a few years ago on 19:00 - Sep 21 with 2184 viewsgordon

Kyle Hammond, think at Leiston now with Byron Lawrence, Jack Ainsley, Sam Ford, Seb Dunbar and possibly others?
Login to get fewer ads

Didn't we have a promising rightback that Mick liked a few years ago on 19:03 - Sep 21 with 2181 viewstextbackup

on 18:16 - Sep 21 by _

He's now at Leiston, getting MOTM weekly by all accounts.

Emmanuel never over took him, there was only one man at itfc that put JE ahead of Kyle, and that was MM, purely down to physical size (he was actually pencilled in to start at Brentford away but MM had a change of mind last min due to worrying over corners and set pieces- we conceded a last min equaliser from a corner with JE on!)
Not one coach or memeber of staff could believe MMs decision on that occasion. Anyone can call BULLSHT if they like but that's the exact truth.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Didn't we have a promising rightback that Mick liked a few years ago on 19:34 - Sep 21 with 2109 viewsPhilTWTD

Didn't we have a promising rightback that Mick liked a few years ago on 18:06 - Sep 21 by ClausThomsen

Injuries were his problem, had a couple of serious knee injuries which set him back and allowed others to come through and push ahead of him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024