Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
11:46 - Sep 19 with 13831 views_

Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 16:52 - Sep 19 with 2787 viewsSpruceMoose

Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 16:50 - Sep 19 by GlasgowBlue

It's been three or four years since I went corperate but the last time was in the Co-op stand and I think we all had to pitch in £150 each.

If you ahve the choice and budget then go for the co-op box over the Cobbold box. The co-op boxes are spacious and you have your own seats outside, right in front of the box. Whereas the cobbold boxes are small and inside behind smoked glass so you might as well watch the match on iFollow.

Also with the Cobbold boxes the stewards are constantly looking at you through the glass to make sure you aren't drinking whilst the game is on whereas in a co op box you can nip inside for a stiff one during the match.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 16:59]

A stiff one eh? What about a drink too?
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 16:52]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 17:00 - Sep 19 with 2768 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 16:52 - Sep 19 by SpruceMoose

You Elks have filthy minds.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 17:12 - Sep 19 with 2762 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 16:52 - Sep 19 by SpruceMoose

Or indeed just put whatever you're drinking into a coffee cup.
Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 17:29 - Sep 19 with 2746 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 17:12 - Sep 19 by PrideOfTheEast

Or indeed just put whatever you're drinking into a coffee cup.

Philistine.

Iron Lion Zion

Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 18:03 - Sep 19 with 2721 viewsBLUEBEAT

How much to get one of those closed-off boxes up and running and contracted for the full season?

Poll: W or W

Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 18:31 - Sep 19 with 2697 viewsallezlesbleus

Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 14:47 - Sep 19 by SpruceMoose

There's also the Unofficial Official Sprucemoose Inc. Matchday Tour. $15.99 + VAT per person.

- Pre-match behind the scenes tour of the Portman Road carpark.
- Welcome from Ipswich Town legend Tony Dinning.
- Gift bag containing a leaflet and voucher book for you to spend at selected Sprucemoose Group businesses.
- Three-course McDonalds meal served within viewing distance of the Sir Bobby Robson Suite
- Match seats in that little corner bit by the away fans.
- Exclusive match day quiz led by none other than Stupidbigmouthhead
- Presentation with an TWTD forum member ( Hoppy is contracted to this until 2034/35)
- The chance to purchase Sprucemoose signed copies of the match day programme at the price of $9 each.
- Car parking adjacent to Gatwick

I assume one can use Green Shiled stamps as a payment method for one of these sooper dooper matchday tours?
Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 19:03 - Sep 19 with 2687 viewsHugoagogo

At great risk of outing myself, I worked at ITFC in hospitality sales until last season.

Your best option, in my humble opinion, is to book into the Hall of Fame, and purchase match tickets (or stick with your season ticket seats, if you are S/T holders).

In the HOF you get the fabulous hosting of Bryan Hamilton, who is ace, plus a three course meal and tea/coffee/water included in the price. On their website, it's currently advertised at £43.00 per person: http://www.itfcthevenue.co.uk/hall-of-fame-hospitality/
Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 19:30 - Sep 19 with 2672 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Lucan and I had it a couple of seasons ago.

We were ejected at 3:02pm.

Poll: Best Football Song

Login to get fewer ads

Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 19:36 - Sep 19 with 2662 viewsSpruceMoose

Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 19:30 - Sep 19 by RoyKeanesDog

You lasted that long!?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 19:48 - Sep 19 with 2657 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 19:36 - Sep 19 by SpruceMoose

You lasted that long!?

They didn't get there until 3.01.

Actually we had an odd experience in a box a few years ago when we played Colchester.

I was in a group of 8 and we had our partners with us. Some were Town fans and some supported Col U. Jaimie Peter.s was running their defence ragged and some of the Col U fans shouted "kick him. Kick him".

About ten minutes later 3 stewards came into the box saying that someone had reported us for shouting "kick the black bastard" and that we would be asked to leave and banned if this was proven.

They then looked slightly embarrassed as my my mate, who was stood with his partner from Gambia, told them in no uncertain terms that had anyone used that sort of language in the box they'd have been laid out on the floor in front of him.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 19:52]

Iron Lion Zion

on 20:10 - Sep 19 with 2635 views_

Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 19:30 - Sep 19 by RoyKeanesDog

Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 20:20 - Sep 19 with 2628 viewsRoyKeanesDog

on 20:10 - Sep 19 by _

As boring as it is, smoking a cigarette in the car park.

Poll: Best Football Song

on 20:21 - Sep 19 with 2626 views_

Corporate hospitality at Portman Road on 20:20 - Sep 19 by RoyKeanesDog

As boring as it is, smoking a cigarette in the car park.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024