Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Bolton Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Sep 15 with 9667 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32273/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-bolton-pres

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Sep 15 with 2214 viewsGavTWTD

afternoon!

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Sep 15 with 2214 viewsIpswich_Crazy

AndrewPC

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Sep 15 with 2214 viewsnysully

Morning this side
Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Sep 15 with 2214 viewsAndrewPC

Thanks Sneeky

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Sep 15 with 2214 viewsJETPower

the excitement is almost too much
Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Sep 15 with 2214 viewsBluebell

Afternoon guys, gals and Gav.
Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:03 - Sep 15 with 2214 viewsGavTWTD

bb

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Sep 15 with 2214 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Gav, you should have a yellow card emoji as well

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Sep 15 with 2213 viewsPhilTWTD

On his way.
Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Sep 15 with 2212 viewsBluebell

Thanks Gav. Could you ask Phil to speak up when it's his turn today. I struggle to hear his dulcet tones.
Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Sep 15 with 2212 viewsPJH

Afternoon Bluebell
Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Sep 15 with 2212 viewsBluebell

Afternoon PJH.
Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Sep 15 with 2212 viewsGavTWTD

Ask him yourself, Phil is in da house

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Sep 15 with 2212 viewsPhilTWTD

Afternoon BB.
Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Sep 15 with 2212 viewsBluebell

In whose house?
Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Sep 15 with 2212 viewsBluebell

Hi Phil.
Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Sep 15 with 2212 viewsIpswich_Crazy

phil, you should have a yellow card emoji as well

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Sep 15 with 2211 viewsBluebell

Careful Crazy, it could be you who gets the cards!
Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Sep 15 with 2209 viewsGavTWTD

I meant Bluebell to ask Phil... I'll see if I can change the red card emoji

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Sep 15 with 2207 viewsAndrewPC

Seaman Stains in da House too ?

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Sep 15 with 2206 viewsIpswich_Crazy

no add the yellow card one to

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Sep 15 with 2206 viewsGavTWTD

that's what i meant

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Sep 15 with 2206 viewsIpswich_Crazy

ah ok

sorry

Ipswich Town v Bolton Wanderers: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Sep 15 with 2203 viewsBluebell

Someone's phone is buzzing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024