Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TOP OF THE LEAGUE AT PORTMAN ROAD (n/t) 15:42 - Aug 19 with 1698 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

TOP OF THE LEAGUE AT PORTMAN ROAD (n/t) on 16:18 - Aug 19 with 1613 viewsJohnny_Boy

I blame Cardiff's goal squarely on your shoulders.
TOP OF THE LEAGUE AT PORTMAN ROAD (n/t) on 16:22 - Aug 19 with 1596 viewsBenters

Are you here ?

#scenes

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

TOP OF THE LEAGUE AT PORTMAN ROAD (n/t) on 16:29 - Aug 19 with 1566 viewsfloridaboy

TOP OF THE LEAGUE AT PORTMAN ROAD (n/t) on 16:22 - Aug 19 by Benters

Are you here ?

#scenes

Can't wait for everyone to be fit. Early days but could be something special this season.

Appreciate harder games to come but these are teams we normally struggle against
TOP OF THE LEAGUE AT PORTMAN ROAD (n/t) on 16:32 - Aug 19 with 1544 viewsBlueBadger

TOP OF THE LEAGUE AT PORTMAN ROAD (n/t) on 16:29 - Aug 19 by floridaboy

Can't wait for everyone to be fit. Early days but could be something special this season.

Appreciate harder games to come but these are teams we normally struggle against

Great to see us building confidence and momentum whilst we are suffering so many injuries. We could be a proper force once everyone's back if we can sustain this.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

TOP OF THE LEAGUE AT PORTMAN ROAD (n/t) on 16:34 - Aug 19 with 1528 viewsBlueBadger

TOP OF THE LEAGUE AT PORTMAN ROAD (n/t) on 16:22 - Aug 19 by Benters

Are you here ?

#scenes

Every bit as much as you are.

TOP OF THE LEAGUE AT PORTMAN ROAD (n/t) on 16:40 - Aug 19 with 1505 viewsBenters

TOP OF THE LEAGUE AT PORTMAN ROAD (n/t) on 16:34 - Aug 19 by BlueBadger

Every bit as much as you are.

Fancy a pint in Mannings after the game?

#scenes

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

TOP OF THE LEAGUE AT PORTMAN ROAD (n/t) on 16:49 - Aug 19 with 1449 viewsMullet

Last time we went top of the league it was at Brentford's ground on Boxing Day for all of an hour.

Coincidence? Yes, very much so.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024