Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh its Good to be back! 19:34 - Aug 5 with 571 viewsTendring_Blue

A very scrappy First half of football, Bart saved one on the line and we had a few half chances resulting from corners. But what was noticeable was that we were passing it out from the back! Overall much less aimless punts, only resorting to it when in a tight spot. I thought skuse looked good today, Dozzell had some lovely pass and move moments. Has a bit down after the Dozzell injury but then the man of the match Flynn Downes came on and what a performance, great passer of the ball, good pace and strong. He really could be a massive player for us if he keeps that up, very impressive.

Second half we upped the tempo, again some nice bits of play and the goal came from Garner. I thought Garner was outstanding, yes he doesn’t necessarily win all the headers but his work rate and energy and effort was 1st class, a horrible player to play against. We won many free kicks of Garners excellent work. Good Player! Sears was largely absent for me today, and oh what a miss! Should have been 2-0. Knudsen impressed me today, he has really come on since we signed him and it was obviously his excellent cross that led to the goal. Really enjoyed today, great to be back and for me a massive improvement already on last season. As for Birmingham, I will admit an average team that didn’t threaten us particularly but it was those teams that we failed to beat last year.

Positive start and its great to be back!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024