Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quick ifollow report 17:09 - Aug 5 with 3719 viewstrncbluearmy

6/10
Decent picture when working, but did blank out half a dozen times for about 5-10 seconds most annoyingly right at the end for about 30secs
No commentary
I missed the goal, my feed was not live at the time,but do not know if that was me or everyone.
Coverage with one camera was ok
The site is not easy to find your way around,glad I did a bit of ground work and familiarised myself with it well before game

Room for improvement but not regretting signing up

Crap 1st half, but boys did good second
Brum dirty barstiirds
COYB
Quick ifollow report on 17:13 - Aug 5 with 3667 viewsPerthBlue

Cameraman could up his game a bit, zooming in and out and all over the shop... but it was good to see the Town play, video quality was pretty good but no commentary...

great win was the best bit
Quick ifollow report on 17:24 - Aug 5 with 3604 viewsHalifaxBlue

It didn't drop out at all for me, for what it's worth.

I agree that the site is not intuitive, took me a long time to find the stream.

I'll be in the minority here but I'm pleased with no commentary.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

Quick ifollow report on 17:42 - Aug 5 with 3534 viewsBurwell_Blue

Quick ifollow report on 17:13 - Aug 5 by PerthBlue

Cameraman could up his game a bit, zooming in and out and all over the shop... but it was good to see the Town play, video quality was pretty good but no commentary...

great win was the best bit

The cameraman has been that bad since the mid 80's!

I had a great picture, didn't drop out buffered twice late in the second half. Was great on the 40", money well spent.
Quick ifollow report on 18:06 - Aug 5 with 3498 viewsColin_Viljoen

Is everybody above, all outside the UK??
Quick ifollow report (n/t) on 18:10 - Aug 5 with 3485 viewsBurwell_Blue

Quick ifollow report on 18:06 - Aug 5 by Colin_Viljoen

Is everybody above, all outside the UK??

Cambridge
[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 18:10]
Quick ifollow report (n/t) on 18:20 - Aug 5 with 3458 viewsGunnsAirkick

Quick ifollow report (n/t) on 18:10 - Aug 5 by Burwell_Blue

Cambridge
[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 18:10]

I thought it was overseas only? Or is it just geo locked so you can get around it with a proxy (like Netflix used to be?)
Quick ifollow report (n/t) on 18:25 - Aug 5 with 3444 viewsBurwell_Blue

Quick ifollow report (n/t) on 18:20 - Aug 5 by GunnsAirkick

I thought it was overseas only? Or is it just geo locked so you can get around it with a proxy (like Netflix used to be?)

Going to post this only once before I bore everyone.

Download Opera (web browser)
Activate free VPN that is built into Opera (set it to USA)
Log onto itfc ifollow account
Subscribe (1month or 1match)
Enter credit card details, put an address in the USA.
Watch ITFC on your phone or laptop (I connected my laptop to the TV and watched in HD)

Job done.
Quick ifollow report (n/t) on 03:17 - Aug 6 with 3306 viewsKTBlue

Quick ifollow report (n/t) on 18:25 - Aug 5 by Burwell_Blue

Going to post this only once before I bore everyone.

Download Opera (web browser)
Activate free VPN that is built into Opera (set it to USA)
Log onto itfc ifollow account
Subscribe (1month or 1match)
Enter credit card details, put an address in the USA.
Watch ITFC on your phone or laptop (I connected my laptop to the TV and watched in HD)

Job done.

I was happy with it, good picture and worked perfectly for me and im a luddite. I know a couple of mates over here ( singapore) who had problems but think they signed up last night which may have been the issue.

No commentary on the video but i opened the app on my phone and used that. No replays which is my only gripe but was expecting that. All in all definitely worth the 100 quid.

If we had played 5hite and lost it may be a different story though.
Login to get fewer ads

Quick ifollow report on 07:32 - Aug 6 with 3201 viewswkj

A lot of people were unhappy about the commentary, but i can honestly say I would have begged stealed and borrowed for this when I loved int he usa, even without commentary.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Quick ifollow report on 07:34 - Aug 6 with 3197 viewsSugito

It wasn't quite live, the lag was about 2-3 minutes, also judging by crowd reactions the audio was lagging a bit.. I can live without commentary but would like to have game clock and score somewhere on the screen. Otherwise pleased to be able to see Town games regularly...
Quick ifollow report on 07:43 - Aug 6 with 3177 viewswkj

When abouts are the replays uploaded- i know its the following day, but didn't know if it was on a scheduled time

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Quick ifollow report on 08:05 - Aug 6 with 3142 viewsmichaeldownunder

Mine seemed a bit fuzzy, few stop/ starts and blanked out a couple of times, also some slow motion moments.

I know there was not going to be a commentary but hearing a couple of fans in the background with their daft thoughts on the game did my head in until I turned the sound off.

Why don't they just have a simple click here to watch live game on the header bar rather than hiding it away behind the fixture list ?

In some ways liked last seasons just radio commentary on iplayer better, just because you don't see so many misplaced passes.

Do you think other clubs will have more cameras? I know Norwich ifollow has a commentary with their games.
Quick ifollow report on 09:01 - Aug 6 with 3088 viewsGinja

There was a "rewind 30 seconds" button that worked well for seeing the goal/other incidents again. Would have liked the radio Suffolk commentary but can live without it. All in all I'm living in canada and get to watch town games, I'll be satisfied with this for the rest of the season. My stream froze on the half time logo and I had to refresh the site so missed the start of the 2nd half but better than expected all round, thanks to everyone that made this work
Quick ifollow report on 10:06 - Aug 6 with 3034 viewsBurwell_Blue

Quick ifollow report on 09:01 - Aug 6 by Ginja

There was a "rewind 30 seconds" button that worked well for seeing the goal/other incidents again. Would have liked the radio Suffolk commentary but can live without it. All in all I'm living in canada and get to watch town games, I'll be satisfied with this for the rest of the season. My stream froze on the half time logo and I had to refresh the site so missed the start of the 2nd half but better than expected all round, thanks to everyone that made this work

If you are watching in your TV, then all you need to do is open another browser tab and play the radio commentary through that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024