Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Pre-Match Press Conference Live Here 12:15 - Aug 4 with 46315 viewsNewsTWTD

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Aug 4 with 914 viewssnipes

wind it in phil , HA HA HA
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Aug 4 with 914 viewsSitfcB

ha Phil just ot shot down by MM

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Aug 4 with 914 viewsLimitlessBlue

whatever we think of Mick, he is a good football bloke. #MickOut :)

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Aug 4 with 914 viewsBluebell

That's Phil talking.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Aug 4 with 914 viewsSitfcB

ha Phil just ot shot down by MM

COYB

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Aug 4 with 914 viewsLimitlessBlue

phil got done by Mick ha!

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Aug 4 with 912 viewsAndrewPC

Gav still total silence for me but happy to be a "friendly user". I think this is a great way to get people together. Iron out the differences and think about the need to support the team

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Aug 4 with 912 viewssnipes

GET YA SWEETS OUT PHIL
Login to get fewer ads

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Aug 4 with 911 viewsOld_Git

A ROY KEANE MOMENT, PHILIP.

I am padding quickly towards certain death.

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Aug 4 with 907 viewsMJallday

someone txt phil and get MM to namecheck twtd

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Aug 4 with 907 viewsTown4me

just logged in, has it started yet?
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Aug 4 with 907 viewsbobwya

I wish I could hear him get shot down
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Aug 4 with 907 viewsMJallday

or tell him that 131 are wtching live

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Aug 4 with 907 viewsTownOnTheUp

Staring into Phil's soul
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Aug 4 with 907 viewsDevereuxxx

Feels like Mick is looking right at us here.
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Aug 4 with 908 viewsPoloPolo

im imagining Phil has the camera strapped to his head like a miners lamp
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Aug 4 with 907 viewsBluebell

Will Phil ask the cheese question?
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Aug 4 with 907 viewsJKITFC1

Does Phil love stating the obvious?
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Aug 4 with 903 viewsOld_Git

Does everyone know that the stream is, by default, on mute ?

I am padding quickly towards certain death.

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Aug 4 with 903 viewsSitfcB

313 on twtd's fb watching

COYB

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Aug 4 with 899 viewssnipes

shot down again !!
Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Aug 4 with 898 viewsLankHenners

'I disagree with that completely' - not going well for Phil

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Aug 4 with 897 viewsTrumptonBlue

Not sure MM likes Phil much
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Pre-Match Press Conference Live Here on 13:28 - Aug 4 with 897 viewsRyorry

In view of the live presser, shouldn't Gav's glorious new facility be called "TITV"?

(This IS The ... of course! ;) )

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Town v Birmingham City: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Aug 4 with 897 viewsLimitlessBlue

I don't think they do OG.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024