Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hammond: "even a woman can drive a train" 09:53 - Jul 15 with 2556 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

Genuine Hammond sense of humour or an opportunity for May and her advisors to get a leg up over cabinet?

Or both?

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/15/philip-hammond-in-row-over-even
Hammond: "even a woman can drive a train" on 10:19 - Jul 15 with 2505 viewsDarth_Koont

So he means it's a "girl job" too?

May doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Pronouns: He/Him

Hammond: "even a woman can drive a train" on 10:28 - Jul 15 with 2481 viewsSwansea_Blue

Although presumably a man still has to park them

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Hammond: "even a woman can drive a train" on 10:39 - Jul 15 with 2466 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

Hammond: "even a woman can drive a train" on 10:19 - Jul 15 by Darth_Koont

So he means it's a "girl job" too?

May doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Untenable isn't it.
Hammond: on 12:35 - Jul 15 with 2404 viewsPendejo

sorry I thought this was a post about The Grand Tour; Hammond, May and sexist joke in the same sentence

The people on the left should be in a car programme and those on the right running the country... couldn't do any worse... could they?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Hammond: on 12:41 - Jul 15 with 2385 viewsDarth_Koont

Hammond: on 12:35 - Jul 15 by Pendejo

sorry I thought this was a post about The Grand Tour; Hammond, May and sexist joke in the same sentence

The people on the left should be in a car programme and those on the right running the country... couldn't do any worse... could they?

But the people on the right would line up the public sector against a wall and shoot them.

Or was it the people on the left? I might have got that wrong.

Pronouns: He/Him

Hammond: on 12:57 - Jul 15 with 2357 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

They couldn't.

The people in both of those pictures also have somebody called Jeremy leading them.
Hammond: on 13:01 - Jul 15 with 2349 viewseireblue

No, but a "car crash interview" headline could lead to confusion.
Hammond: on 13:11 - Jul 15 with 2325 viewsWeWereZombies

Taking those two pictures together - worst Blondie tribute band ever?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024