Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You mean we beat another team to a signing!!!!!!!!!!! 10:07 - Jun 16 with 1286 viewsGuru_of_Ipswich

This is more like it Town, finally some fingers are being pulled out of backsides and we are competing.

Next Lloyd Isgrove please and we are looking at some very good attack minded players.
You mean we beat another team to a signing!!!!!!!!!!! on 10:08 - Jun 16 with 1275 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not yet! But close. Whether it's 'imminent' close is another matter.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

You mean we beat another team to a signing!!!!!!!!!!! on 11:54 - Jun 16 with 1210 viewsWestover

I think after the last two season long loans from Bournemouth and Leicester any premier league clubs would encourage there player to join Town after the way we improved them
You mean we beat another team to a signing!!!!!!!!!!! on 11:58 - Jun 16 with 1194 viewsKieran_Knows

You mean we beat another team to a signing!!!!!!!!!!! on 10:08 - Jun 16 by Swansea_Blue

Not yet! But close. Whether it's 'imminent' close is another matter.

It's when it gets to imminent that we need to worry it might not happen....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

You mean we beat another team to a signing!!!!!!!!!!! on 12:06 - Jun 16 with 1176 viewsSwansea_Blue

You mean we beat another team to a signing!!!!!!!!!!! on 11:58 - Jun 16 by Kieran_Knows

It's when it gets to imminent that we need to worry it might not happen....

I get confused. 'TWTD understands', 'imminent', 'def info'. It's all too much for me to work out on the probability scale.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024