Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated 02:58 - May 31 with 3443 viewsderbyblue51

Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Are you going to protest at next home game

Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 03:30 - May 31 with 3425 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Well we are technically

Perhaps the question should say 'Should ipswich be joint 2nd favourites to be relegated at 3/1'

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 07:23 - May 31 with 3335 viewsPinewoodblue

Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 03:30 - May 31 by The_Romford_Blue

Well we are technically

Perhaps the question should say 'Should ipswich be joint 2nd favourites to be relegated at 3/1'

If you want to be precise two teams have shorter odds therefore we are joint third favourites.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 07:28 - May 31 with 3332 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 07:23 - May 31 by Pinewoodblue

If you want to be precise two teams have shorter odds therefore we are joint third favourites.

Is that true?

I haven't even checked the bookies odds I was just going by the massive flouncing over it on here yesterday. I had assumed it would be bang on for it to have its own thread.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 08:13 - May 31 with 3288 viewsBluebell

'Relegated'.
Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 08:15 - May 31 with 3277 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I don't, seeing as we're joint third favourites

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 08:24 - May 31 with 3260 viewsBluebell

How can anyone agree to that statement?

We don't know which players other teams will buy. We don't know how any of the teams will play next season.

Huddersfield and Reading finished 19th and 17th the season before last. Yet they both made the play offs!
[Post edited 31 May 2017 11:31]
Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 08:32 - May 31 with 3243 viewsblue_oyster

Yes, I 48% agree.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 08:34 - May 31 with 3238 viewsJ2BLUE

I haven't bothered checking if we really are but if so, yes, we should be 100% because betting odds aren't a reflection of probability but if mass market opinion. It's just a sign of how unfashionable we have become.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

No, it's not true..... on 08:53 - May 31 with 3215 viewsBloots

Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 07:28 - May 31 by The_Romford_Blue

Is that true?

I haven't even checked the bookies odds I was just going by the massive flouncing over it on here yesterday. I had assumed it would be bang on for it to have its own thread.

....but it's a good, if somewhat irrelevant, flounce.

We are 5th favourites behind Burton, Barnsley, Millwall and Bolton (Bet365).

Liverpool are 5th favourites to win the Premier League, just saying.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and tremendously exquisite.

Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 09:04 - May 31 with 3203 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 08:34 - May 31 by J2BLUE

I haven't bothered checking if we really are but if so, yes, we should be 100% because betting odds aren't a reflection of probability but if mass market opinion. It's just a sign of how unfashionable we have become.

I assume the unfashionable part is another reference to the new away kit...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 09:19 - May 31 with 3169 viewsVaughan8

Depends if Moore and Samuel are going Tom be our strikeforce next season!
Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 10:17 - May 31 with 3114 viewsBlueySwede

No way. While we were bad this season, I never really saw us as relegation contenders. Lower mid table next year as well, if there is no significant investment in the squad or other changes.
Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 10:22 - May 31 with 3105 viewshoppy

Where's the "Nonsense, it's far too early to know what our squad will even look like, or anyone else's for that matter, to be able to make any kind of judgement" option?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 10:26 - May 31 with 3099 viewsBluefish

Presumably your user name relates to derby as in east Anglian and 51 as in 5-1

How pathetic do you have to be to go on an opposition message board with their colour as your user name.

It is weird even by norfolk standards

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

This is his best contribution though..... on 11:04 - May 31 with 3056 viewsBloots

Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 10:26 - May 31 by Bluefish

Presumably your user name relates to derby as in east Anglian and 51 as in 5-1

How pathetic do you have to be to go on an opposition message board with their colour as your user name.

It is weird even by norfolk standards

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and tremendously exquisite.

This is his best contribution though..... on 11:07 - May 31 with 3047 viewshoppy

This is his best contribution though..... on 11:04 - May 31 by Bloots

I'm more of an eps man, myself.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

No, it's not true..... on 11:12 - May 31 with 3032 viewsgainsboroughblue

No, it's not true..... on 08:53 - May 31 by Bloots

....but it's a good, if somewhat irrelevant, flounce.

We are 5th favourites behind Burton, Barnsley, Millwall and Bolton (Bet365).

Liverpool are 5th favourites to win the Premier League, just saying.

It's the usual guessing at this stage. Two of the promoted teams, a team who punched above their weight last season and probably won't repeat. Then two teams who finished the season badly.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

This is his best contribution though..... on 11:17 - May 31 with 3011 viewsSteve_M

This is his best contribution though..... on 11:04 - May 31 by Bloots

That is literate compared to this:

Milne: Massive Rebuilding Over the Summer
at 08:21:44

The sad thing is MM. Will not leave which makes me so angry hate his crap football.milne & evens will not spend money they will only buy donkeys why don't evens take his name of our great team shirt and get money by finding a sponsor for our shirt that will create money for the club. I remember when I stayed behind to chant lyall out and it worked because he quit the next day. Why have we not done the same regarding MM (puzzling)

https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/derbyblue51/comments/

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 11:26 - May 31 with 2990 viewsITFC1983

Do you agree that Ipswich are second favourites at 3-1 to get relagated on 08:24 - May 31 by Bluebell

How can anyone agree to that statement?

We don't know which players other teams will buy. We don't know how any of the teams will play next season.

Huddersfield and Reading finished 19th and 17th the season before last. Yet they both made the play offs!
[Post edited 31 May 2017 11:31]

"How can anyone agree to that statement?

Huddersfield and Reading finished 19th and 17th the season before last. Yet they both made the play offs!"

Sorry, not sorry Bluebell.
[Post edited 31 May 2017 11:28]

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024