Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k 16:55 - Apr 18 with 3500 viewssimoitfc

Make of that what you will.
Personally I think we will be over 10k
Pointless post really I'm just bored but that's what I've been told 😬
Mick out!!!!!
Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:07 - Apr 18 with 2738 viewsIllinoisblue

someone on here yesterday had def info of 9k sold. What to believe?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:34 - Apr 18 with 2678 viewsPhilTWTD

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:07 - Apr 18 by Illinoisblue

Neither of them, they don't know the total yet, still processing the ones received over the weekend etc, should be a figure in a few days/early next week. However, the impression seems to be not as bad as some fears but still a fair bit down. High 9,000s is my guess.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:37 - Apr 18 with 2651 viewsBluebell

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:34 - Apr 18 by PhilTWTD

Neither of them, they don't know the total yet, still processing the ones received over the weekend etc, should be a figure in a few days/early next week. However, the impression seems to be not as bad as some fears but still a fair bit down. High 9,000s is my guess.

And they have all renewed for the same reason we have......

It doesn't matter who the manager is, who the owner is and how much the season tickets cost. Ipswich Town is in the blood and no way can we get rid of it!
Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:37 - Apr 18 with 2647 viewsMullet

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:34 - Apr 18 by PhilTWTD

Any word on if they're offering tickets in small blocks over the season of 6 and 12 again or whatever they came up with recently?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:39 - Apr 18 with 2643 viewsPhilTWTD

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:37 - Apr 18 by Mullet

Any word on if they're offering tickets in small blocks over the season of 6 and 12 again or whatever they came up with recently?

I don't recall that getting a mention at the press briefing when season ticket prices were announced but I would guess they'll continue with that.
Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:43 - Apr 18 with 2622 viewsBluebell

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:39 - Apr 18 by PhilTWTD

I don't recall that getting a mention at the press briefing when season ticket prices were announced but I would guess they'll continue with that.

Any idea if they have now closed the Early Bird offer Phil?

It continued till July last season I believe.
Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:48 - Apr 18 with 2587 viewsBenters

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:37 - Apr 18 by Bluebell

It doesn't matter who the manager is, who the owner is and how much the season tickets cost. Ipswich Town is in the blood and no way can we get rid of it!

Thats the ticket !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:48 - Apr 18 with 2605 viewsRegencyBlue

As I understand it we have 12000+ season ticket holders at the moment so if your guess is correct we have potentially dropped more than 20% in one go!

Obviously you know more about what goes on behind the scenes at the club than I do - is anyone there even remotely worried about the increasing disconnect with a rapidly decreasing fan base or do they just not give one?
Login to get fewer ads

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:51 - Apr 18 with 2570 viewsBenters

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:07 - Apr 18 by Illinoisblue

What ever it is they will make up a random feel good number ish

Gentlybentley

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:55 - Apr 18 with 2546 viewsHerbivore

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:51 - Apr 18 by Benters

What ever it is they will make up a random feel good number ish

You think they're going to just make up the number of season tickets sold?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 18:00 - Apr 18 with 2510 viewsBenters

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:55 - Apr 18 by Herbivore

You think they're going to just make up the number of season tickets sold?

yes

Gentlybentley

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 18:24 - Apr 18 with 2452 viewsHerbivore

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 18:00 - Apr 18 by Benters

yes

You're insane.

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 18:26 - Apr 18 with 2458 viewsPhilTWTD

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:48 - Apr 18 by RegencyBlue

As I understand it we have 12000+ season ticket holders at the moment so if your guess is correct we have potentially dropped more than 20% in one go!

Obviously you know more about what goes on behind the scenes at the club than I do - is anyone there even remotely worried about the increasing disconnect with a rapidly decreasing fan base or do they just not give one?

12,200-ish at the moment. They're obviously concerned at any drop and are fully aware of why people aren't renewing. I think there's a realisation that the pricing was an error, whether they'll look to address that if a large drop is confirmed remains to be seen.
Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 18:27 - Apr 18 with 2446 viewsPhilTWTD

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:43 - Apr 18 by Bluebell

Any idea if they have now closed the Early Bird offer Phil?

It continued till July last season I believe.

Not announced an extension as far as I'm aware. I did ask whether yesterday's result and the sudden feelgood factor had led to an extension but not had a reply, which could be a no or mean they're thinking about it.
Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 18:28 - Apr 18 with 2439 viewsElderGrizzly

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 18:26 - Apr 18 by PhilTWTD

12,200-ish at the moment. They're obviously concerned at any drop and are fully aware of why people aren't renewing. I think there's a realisation that the pricing was an error, whether they'll look to address that if a large drop is confirmed remains to be seen.

A friend phoned up and renewed today at the EB price, so it is still open too. Guess they aren't going to be turning anyone away!
Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 18:55 - Apr 18 with 2343 viewsPhilTWTD

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 18:28 - Apr 18 by ElderGrizzly

A friend phoned up and renewed today at the EB price, so it is still open too. Guess they aren't going to be turning anyone away!

Doesn't surprise me it's a softer than usual deadline!
Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 05:50 - Apr 19 with 2021 viewsBenters

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 18:24 - Apr 18 by Herbivore

You're insane.

Think about it for a bit .

Its a bit like when they put out on twitter that the away tickets are selling out quick,it makes you hurry up and buy one.

At times this season there has been 11k-12k inside the stadium yet they always count the season tickets if you are there or not.

How they are allowed to do that i dont know,it must be against some sort of Elf and safety rules somewhere ?

Gentlybentley

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 07:06 - Apr 19 with 1909 viewsSuperfrans

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 18:24 - Apr 18 by Herbivore

You're insane.

Fake news, don't believe experts, they're all lying, etc etc...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 07:19 - Apr 19 with 1872 viewsBenters

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 07:06 - Apr 19 by Superfrans

Fake news, don't believe experts, they're all lying, etc etc...

If they sell 9k they will say its 10k its not hard to work out why is it ?

Gentlybentley

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 07:43 - Apr 19 with 1812 viewsTLA

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 05:50 - Apr 19 by Benters

Think about it for a bit .

Its a bit like when they put out on twitter that the away tickets are selling out quick,it makes you hurry up and buy one.

At times this season there has been 11k-12k inside the stadium yet they always count the season tickets if you are there or not.

How they are allowed to do that i dont know,it must be against some sort of Elf and safety rules somewhere ?

There have definitely been crowds in the stadium a few thousand lower than the announced number. There will be two figures, tickets sold (the announced attendance) and the actual number for crowd control/emergency procedures.

I don't think there's a major problem with announcing tickets sold as the attendance, as long as they have procedures in place for accounting for the people in the stadium if necessary.

All of that is a little different to actually telling a lie about the number of tickets sold - it would show up in the accounts too.
on 08:01 - Apr 19 with 1779 views_

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 17:37 - Apr 18 by Bluebell

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 08:14 - Apr 19 with 1749 viewsReuser_is_God

I think that 9k is a very realistic figure.

Well done to the 3k making a stand.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2017 8:16]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 09:07 - Apr 19 with 1696 viewsHerbivore

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 07:19 - Apr 19 by Benters

If they sell 9k they will say its 10k its not hard to work out why is it ?

How deep will the lie go? Are they going to fiddle the accounts so that they reflect the inflated figure of tickets sold? If so that's fraud, but if they don't do that then the lie will be easily exposed. What's the benefit to the club of saying we've sold 10k rather than 9k anyway? I'd be interested to know as I can't see why that would make any difference whatsoever to the club.

Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 21:33 - Apr 19 with 1500 viewsToms95

Theoretically could Marcus Evans buy a few thousand season tickets to increase revenue while complying with FFP? Although I highly doubt this would ever happen!
Heard off a pal today that season tickets sales just over 8k on 21:37 - Apr 19 with 1489 viewstextbackup

on 08:01 - Apr 19 by _

More people would probably like you if you had that over a Season Ticket! Football mates are mocking me for renewing! I'm dirty and scummy to them now

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024