Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UK to block Kodi pirates in real-time: Saturday kick-off 12:20 - Mar 18 with 2273 viewsDurovigutum

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/03/14/uk_new_realtime_live_server_blocking_or
UK to block Kodi pirates in real-time: Saturday kick-off on 12:34 - Mar 18 with 2201 viewsBent_double

Can't imagine this will stop the sites streaming this content, they will find a way around it I'm sure.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

UK to block Kodi pirates in real-time: Saturday kick-off on 12:37 - Mar 18 with 2189 viewsmantreeblue

get a VPN
UK to block Kodi pirates in real-time: Saturday kick-off on 12:42 - Mar 18 with 2163 viewsBent_double

UK to block Kodi pirates in real-time: Saturday kick-off on 12:37 - Mar 18 by mantreeblue

get a VPN

WOn't affect it, will it, if they're blocking access to the source website?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

UK to block Kodi pirates in real-time: Saturday kick-off on 13:06 - Mar 18 with 2086 viewsartsbossbeard

My little box of tricks, which gave me premier league Saturday 3pm KO's + live sports from around the world + in cinema films has had a forced updated and it's all gone.

Great while it lasted, back to reality now.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

UK to block Kodi pirates in real-time: Saturday kick-off on 13:14 - Mar 18 with 2043 viewsJohnny_Boy

UK to block Kodi pirates in real-time: Saturday kick-off on 13:06 - Mar 18 by artsbossbeard

My little box of tricks, which gave me premier league Saturday 3pm KO's + live sports from around the world + in cinema films has had a forced updated and it's all gone.

Great while it lasted, back to reality now.

A whole load of different factors come into play.

What KODI version are you running on your box of tricks? Are you still using the 4.4.2 KitKat Android operating system?

I am aware that new updates/programs/Apps are being written using the highest specs possible.

You may have to purchase a newer box & install Kodi v17.0 “Krypton” - which isn't possible to download on my MX3 box with 4.4, you need a higher operating system like 5.0 (Lollipop) or 6.0 (which is called Marshmallow....I think)

I'm still using KODI v16 ISENGARD, with KitKat 4.4.2 on my MX3.
Some Apps are working, some aren't, some disappear & some return.
I'm going to have to upgrade my box at some point.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_KitKat
[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 13:21]
UK to block Kodi pirates in real-time: Saturday kick-off on 13:47 - Mar 18 with 1957 viewsartsbossbeard

UK to block Kodi pirates in real-time: Saturday kick-off on 13:14 - Mar 18 by Johnny_Boy

A whole load of different factors come into play.

What KODI version are you running on your box of tricks? Are you still using the 4.4.2 KitKat Android operating system?

I am aware that new updates/programs/Apps are being written using the highest specs possible.

You may have to purchase a newer box & install Kodi v17.0 “Krypton” - which isn't possible to download on my MX3 box with 4.4, you need a higher operating system like 5.0 (Lollipop) or 6.0 (which is called Marshmallow....I think)

I'm still using KODI v16 ISENGARD, with KitKat 4.4.2 on my MX3.
Some Apps are working, some aren't, some disappear & some return.
I'm going to have to upgrade my box at some point.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_KitKat
[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 13:21]

To be perfectly honest, I bought the whole thing pre-configured - it's basically a Now TV box with an app installed. I get v poor broadband speed, so I need to hardwire into the router rather than wifi with a firestick, so the box was ideal.

Sky did an update on the boxes that removed any apps that didn't meet their criteria. As mentioned, it was great whilst it lasted. I'll get by.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

UK to block Kodi pirates in real-time: Saturday kick-off on 14:18 - Mar 18 with 1852 viewsJohnny_Boy

UK to block Kodi pirates in real-time: Saturday kick-off on 13:47 - Mar 18 by artsbossbeard

To be perfectly honest, I bought the whole thing pre-configured - it's basically a Now TV box with an app installed. I get v poor broadband speed, so I need to hardwire into the router rather than wifi with a firestick, so the box was ideal.

Sky did an update on the boxes that removed any apps that didn't meet their criteria. As mentioned, it was great whilst it lasted. I'll get by.

I bought mine pre-configured too. I was a complete newbie to KODI so purchased a box via Amazon with bells & whistles loaded on there already for a relatively cheap $50.

18months down the line, I've already done a system reset on my box (removing most of the unwanted tripe on there), downloaded newer versions of KODI for free & tested most of the apps/VPN's.

Like I said, will need to upgrade 'at some point' before most of the apps become only workable with KODI v17, but I'm to a decent level where I would be able to buy a blank box & install everything I need for free. Definitely trial & error.

So glad I opted for a higher memory box instead of a FireStick
UK to block Kodi pirates in real-time: Saturday kick-off on 15:37 - Mar 18 with 1733 viewsmantreeblue

UK to block Kodi pirates in real-time: Saturday kick-off on 14:18 - Mar 18 by Johnny_Boy

I bought mine pre-configured too. I was a complete newbie to KODI so purchased a box via Amazon with bells & whistles loaded on there already for a relatively cheap $50.

18months down the line, I've already done a system reset on my box (removing most of the unwanted tripe on there), downloaded newer versions of KODI for free & tested most of the apps/VPN's.

Like I said, will need to upgrade 'at some point' before most of the apps become only workable with KODI v17, but I'm to a decent level where I would be able to buy a blank box & install everything I need for free. Definitely trial & error.

Running KODI 17 Krypton on my firestick . I have managed to pick up all five premier league games only one addon stating no web NO WEB ACCESS.
Login to get fewer ads

UK to block Kodi pirates in real-time: Saturday kick-off on 15:50 - Mar 18 with 1682 viewstaximan

UK to block Kodi pirates in real-time: Saturday kick-off on 14:18 - Mar 18 by Johnny_Boy

no problem with my sky package

you get what you pay for i guess
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024