Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unbeaten Run 08:56 - Mar 18 with 964 viewspoppiesman

Am I right in thinking that we are now closer to the relegation places than we were at the start of our 8 match unbeaten run?
Shows that going on a decent unbeaten run isn't so good if 90% of those games are draws.
1 win and 7 draws, is less points than 4 wins and 4 defeats. Which would we prefer?
Next two home games that are in the space of 4 days are huge, minimum 4 points required I reckon, more so if we lose today.
Unbeaten Run on 09:16 - Mar 18 with 915 viewsASAx

Yes.

We were 10 clear at the start of the 8 games and are now 6 clear, 7 clear before this weekends games (last night).
Unbeaten Run on 10:09 - Mar 18 with 860 viewsGuthrum

No. On 31st January we were in 17th place, four teams between ourselves and the drop zone.

Now we are in 16th, five teams between Town and 22nd.

This is not a straight points-based equation, because other teams can be on runs equal to or worse than our 1.25 points per game (many of those around and below us are), despite picking up the odd win here and there.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Unbeaten Run on 10:33 - Mar 18 with 836 viewsBent_double

Of course the two home games are 'must wins', but because of that I guess MM will set us up to not lose, so perhaps today is the game to really go for it, win against Cardiff, then two boring, mind-numbing 0-0 draws against Brum and Wigan would get us to 50 points and hopefully safety.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024