Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bright lot those Brighton fans... 15:39 - Feb 15 with 1830 viewssurreyblue

I was having a bit of a browse at the Brighton newspapers, came across the following article, and had a look at the comments. This one stood out for me:

"Surely 6 and 7 is being too generous? We drew against a team that got beaten by non-league opposition in the FA CUP ffs"

Wasn't that the same non-league opposition that knocked them out as well?

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/15092136.How_Albion_s_players_rated_against_Ipsw
Bright lot those Brighton fans... on 17:13 - Feb 15 with 1590 viewsSteve_M

That post is very Ged Scott though.

Plenty of more genuine blubbing there too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Bright lot those Brighton fans... on 17:24 - Feb 15 with 1552 viewsHarryfromBath

Pretty much sums up the mood of their forum after the game. A majority were annoyed that they couldn't beat 'the likes of Ipswich' and they were digging out the referee for his performance. A minority said that it was a fair result, that Ipswich played well and that we were no mugs.

One other small thing, I don't know if Huddersfield will go up this season (I hope they do) but they sure as hell are scaring the bejaysus out of supporters of all the teams around them right now. It's quite funny.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Bright lot those Brighton fans... on 17:34 - Feb 15 with 1480 viewsPJH

Bright lot those Brighton fans... on 17:24 - Feb 15 by HarryfromBath

Pretty much sums up the mood of their forum after the game. A majority were annoyed that they couldn't beat 'the likes of Ipswich' and they were digging out the referee for his performance. A minority said that it was a fair result, that Ipswich played well and that we were no mugs.

One other small thing, I don't know if Huddersfield will go up this season (I hope they do) but they sure as hell are scaring the bejaysus out of supporters of all the teams around them right now. It's quite funny.

Huddersfield are certainly the team in form at the top and it would be nice if they went up automatically.
My only worry (for them) is that they have peaked just a little bit too soon and may fizzle out but even then they would be a good bet to beat anyone else likely to be in the playoffs.
Bright lot those Brighton fans... on 17:34 - Feb 15 with 1475 viewsNewcyBlue

Bright lot those Brighton fans... on 17:24 - Feb 15 by HarryfromBath

Are there any equivalent HFB's on other forums? If so, do you hear from them?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Bright lot those Brighton fans... on 17:50 - Feb 15 with 1415 viewsHarryfromBath

Bright lot those Brighton fans... on 17:34 - Feb 15 by NewcyBlue

Are there any equivalent HFB's on other forums? If so, do you hear from them?

Never come across one, Newcy.

Reading's Hobnob forum does an 'opposition back from the game' thread which sums up opposing fans' thoughts on the game they have just played, but it tends to be a bit self-congratulatory on closer inspection.

Bright lot those Brighton fans... on 17:51 - Feb 15 with 1397 viewsHarryfromBath

Bright lot those Brighton fans... on 17:34 - Feb 15 by PJH

Huddersfield are certainly the team in form at the top and it would be nice if they went up automatically.
My only worry (for them) is that they have peaked just a little bit too soon and may fizzle out but even then they would be a good bet to beat anyone else likely to be in the playoffs.

PJH, that they have peaked too soon is exactly what fans of teams around Huddersfield are hoping and praying to be true.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024