Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My Favourite Game of the Season!! 20:55 - Feb 11 with 950 viewsTendring_Blue

Great Day out with some mates, few pubs in Cov before venturing to the dive that is Birmingham. Crowd seemed up for it from the start, home and away. The game I thought was 50/50, we had the ball in more attacking areas, them more shots on target. The new Midfield transformed us.

Diagouraga dropped back to receive the ball, he ran with it, he passed it forward!! He was strong and had great energy, really impressed.

Huws was fantastic, again energy, looking forward, running forward. Different class to what we have had, great finish as well.

Man of the match for me was DidZ, he was all over them, he worked great with the new midfield. His face after the goal looked like a man who was enjoying himself again.

All the team played well but those stood out for me.

Really good away day, and a fantastic result. Cheers to everyone for making it a great day!!

COYB
mine too on 23:25 - Feb 11 with 799 viewsPendejo

Though it was only my 4th of the season.

Day started at 03:30 as I woke up at the time I usually do for work and could not get back off to sleep. Took a wrong turn @ Green Park station but still made my train comfortably.

Into 'spoons Chinatown by 11:45, so ordered big breakfast. Finished before the fire alarms sounded... not exactly a mad scramble to get out, staff had to start kicking people out. Still didn't move and by time staff got to us, alarm was turned off.

Got to VP to discover my ticket was pitch side, prefer higher up to get a better view of the game.

Whilst Villa were unlucky with the attempts that hit the bar & post... not to mention finding that big sturdy pole in the goal defying them magnificently... Hourihane should have at least been booked in the opening minutes and was that a penalty?... to low to see properly.

I had said at half-time that we would win 1-0 with a last minute goal, and vowed to go onto the pitch if we did.

Thought all played their part, though it was first time I'd seen a few of the players [Huws, Taylor & Diagouraga] and was more impressed than my previous 3 games.

Well done to all the players you all played a part.

COYB!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024