Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protest 13:18 - Feb 2 with 4258 viewsshanelomax1

Hi I hear rumours of protests is this happening if so where and when
Protest on 13:27 - Feb 2 with 3132 viewsartsbossbeard

Check out the Marcus Evans Out facebook page.

There's talk of a meet at The Corn Hill and a march to the ground. I think 1x person has signed up to date. Have you a bedsheet & a megaphone?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Protest on 13:36 - Feb 2 with 3074 viewsartsbossbeard

Update from the ME Out page:

Just an update...
Firstly about a protest on Saturday... we have been unable to find enough people (again) to make any sort of protest worthy. The silent majority are still backing the owner despite everything that's gone wrong under his Administration. It seems most supporters see no way out of the Evans ownership and will not back our campaign unless we have a solid plan to cover for Evans selling up.
Many supporters are also still blaming us for the bad atmosphere at Portman Road and believe it is us, and not what's happening with management, that has created the bad morale within the first team ranks.
Secondly this means our War Cabinet meeting at the Town Hall is off, as again we simply do not have the numbers to justify calling the meeting. Without the support on the ground there is little we can do outside of what we already are.
Thirdly, and more positively we have now broke 600 likes on facebook. We hope to make people more aware of just what is really going on, and hoping our facts will counter the "money to spend" "invested in players" and "strong position" myths being circulated by the Administration.
The sad thing is I don't think some of the silent majority will even be that bothered if we are relegated - they'll pay out regardless of how they are treated by the club.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Protest on 13:41 - Feb 2 with 3012 viewsBluebell

Protest on 13:36 - Feb 2 by artsbossbeard

Just an update...
Firstly about a protest on Saturday... we have been unable to find enough people (again) to make any sort of protest worthy. The silent majority are still backing the owner despite everything that's gone wrong under his Administration. It seems most supporters see no way out of the Evans ownership and will not back our campaign unless we have a solid plan to cover for Evans selling up.
Many supporters are also still blaming us for the bad atmosphere at Portman Road and believe it is us, and not what's happening with management, that has created the bad morale within the first team ranks.
Secondly this means our War Cabinet meeting at the Town Hall is off, as again we simply do not have the numbers to justify calling the meeting. Without the support on the ground there is little we can do outside of what we already are.
Thirdly, and more positively we have now broke 600 likes on facebook. We hope to make people more aware of just what is really going on, and hoping our facts will counter the "money to spend" "invested in players" and "strong position" myths being circulated by the Administration.
The sad thing is I don't think some of the silent majority will even be that bothered if we are relegated - they'll pay out regardless of how they are treated by the club.

"War Cabinet meeting at the Town Hall is off".
Protest on 13:41 - Feb 2 with 3014 viewstaximan

Protest on 13:27 - Feb 2 by artsbossbeard

Check out the Marcus Evans Out facebook page.

There's talk of a meet at The Corn Hill and a march to the ground. I think 1x person has signed up to date. Have you a bedsheet & a megaphone?

why do you feel the need to mock ?

does everything look rosy in the itfc garden, as you look down from your moral high ground ?
Protest on 13:44 - Feb 2 with 2979 viewsJ2BLUE

10pm Saturday outside the Corn Exchange. Everyone is going dressed like this:

See you there buddy.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Protest on 13:44 - Feb 2 with 2967 viewsartsbossbeard

Protest on 13:41 - Feb 2 by taximan

does everything look rosy in the itfc garden, as you look down from your moral high ground ?

Why do you come on here? It's not like you go or anything?

Protest on 13:44 - Feb 2 with 2946 viewsReuser_is_God

Protest on 13:41 - Feb 2 by taximan

It's just pathetic setting up a Facebook page trying to organise a protest.

Start singing 'Evans Out' at a game & they'll get loads join in.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Protest on 13:44 - Feb 2 with 2940 viewsJ2BLUE

Protest on 13:44 - Feb 2 by artsbossbeard

Sorry, shall I feck off as well?

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Protest on 13:46 - Feb 2 with 2909 viewsartsbossbeard

Protest on 13:44 - Feb 2 by J2BLUE

Sorry, shall I feck off as well?

Nah, you're alright. you don't mention you don't go with every post.

Protest on 13:47 - Feb 2 with 2875 viewsJ2BLUE

Protest on 13:46 - Feb 2 by artsbossbeard

Nah, you're alright. you don't mention you don't go with every post.

Oh, I seem to have missed the point then, apologies.

Truly impaired.

Protest on 13:47 - Feb 2 with 2875 viewstaximan

Protest on 13:44 - Feb 2 by artsbossbeard

been a town fan for 45 years

now answer my question ?

does it make you feel good ?

are you lacking something in your life, and to make up for whatever is lacking you feel that talking down to fellow town fans, in some way helps ?

sad
Protest on 13:48 - Feb 2 with 2843 viewstaximan

Protest on 13:44 - Feb 2 by Reuser_is_God

It's just pathetic setting up a Facebook page trying to organise a protest.

Start singing 'Evans Out' at a game & they'll get loads join in.

its go to start somewhere

maybe facebook is as good a place as any ?
Protest on 13:49 - Feb 2 with 2820 viewsReuser_is_God

Protest on 13:48 - Feb 2 by taximan

its go to start somewhere

maybe facebook is as good a place as any ?

I just don't think that that page has much (any) credibility.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2017 13:49]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Protest on 13:50 - Feb 2 with 2788 viewsBigalhunter

Protest on 13:47 - Feb 2 by taximan

now answer my question ?

are you lacking something in your life, and to make up for whatever is lacking you feel that talking down to fellow town fans, in some way helps ?

sad

Says the dipstick who mocks the 'happy clappers'
Protest on 13:51 - Feb 2 with 2777 viewsartsbossbeard

Protest on 13:47 - Feb 2 by taximan

now answer my question ?

sad

now answer my question ? No need for a "?" here.

why do you feel the need to mock ? Because it's a bit pathetic, which has been backed up by the lack of take up and cancellation. Shout & moan after the game, have a sit in or do something at the ground, if you want to do something.

does it make you feel good ? Makes me giggle, if I'm being honest.

are you lacking something in your life, and to make up for whatever is lacking you feel that talking down to fellow town fans, in some way helps ? Life is perfect, cheers. LA in a few weeks, bit of all inclusive later on and the mortgage paid off. Perfect.

Protest on 13:52 - Feb 2 with 2738 viewsBLUEBEAT

The best way to protest is to stop attending matches.

It's as simple as that.

Poll: W or W

Protest on 13:53 - Feb 2 with 2724 viewstaximan

Protest on 13:51 - Feb 2 by artsbossbeard

now answer my question ? No need for a "?" here.

why do you feel the need to mock ? Because it's a bit pathetic, which has been backed up by the lack of take up and cancellation. Shout & moan after the game, have a sit in or do something at the ground, if you want to do something.

does it make you feel good ? Makes me giggle, if I'm being honest.

are you lacking something in your life, and to make up for whatever is lacking you feel that talking down to fellow town fans, in some way helps ? Life is perfect, cheers. LA in a few weeks, bit of all inclusive later on and the mortgage paid off. Perfect.

so is it something lacking from your childhood ?

were you not given much parental love ?

there is a reason why you feel the need to kid yourself that you are somehow superior

sad
Protest on 13:54 - Feb 2 with 2697 viewsartsbossbeard

Protest on 13:53 - Feb 2 by taximan

there is a reason why you feel the need to kid yourself that you are somehow superior

sad

I think my supposed superiority complex is more about how you view life rather than how I do.

Don't worry, we'll come good again at some stage and you can come back.

Protest on 13:58 - Feb 2 with 2639 viewsm14_blue

Protest on 13:52 - Feb 2 by BLUEBEAT

The best way to protest is to stop attending matches.

It's as simple as that.

There must be a petition we can sign surely.....?
Protest on 13:59 - Feb 2 with 2624 viewsElderGrizzly

Protest on 13:53 - Feb 2 by taximan

sad

Sad

Protest on 13:59 - Feb 2 with 2619 viewsMaySixth

LOL

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Protest on 14:02 - Feb 2 with 2568 viewsmarcus1642

I think most people can't be bothered to protest, and will take the passive route and not renew season tickets and/or not attend matches anymore.

However, good luck with with any protest marches anybody decides to go on as I feel you have a point.

Better than hiding behind a keyboard making snide comments and posting puerile photos.
Protest on 14:05 - Feb 2 with 2525 viewsIllinoisblue

Protest on 13:36 - Feb 2 by artsbossbeard

Just an update...

that is genuine comedy gold. Proper LOL stuff. If whoever wrote that is older than 12 they should be ashamed of themselves.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Protest on 14:06 - Feb 2 with 2516 viewsBluebell

Protest on 14:02 - Feb 2 by marcus1642

I think most people can't be bothered to protest, and will take the passive route and not renew season tickets and/or not attend matches anymore.

However, good luck with with any protest marches anybody decides to go on as I feel you have a point.

Better than hiding behind a keyboard making snide comments and posting puerile photos.

But why?

It is not going to change a thing.

ME won't care and Mick has said he will be he till the summer at least.

Don't go to games if you feel so strongly about it or wait till the end.............

when I have gone home.
Protest on 14:06 - Feb 2 with 2511 viewsElderGrizzly

Protest on 14:05 - Feb 2 by Illinoisblue

that is genuine comedy gold. Proper LOL stuff. If whoever wrote that is older than 12 they should be ashamed of themselves.

Doob isn't it? :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024