Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kevin Bru 19:35 - Jan 14 with 1475 viewsMcGoaaaldrick

Watching the game today and then back on the highlights got me thinking what does he actually offer us in midfield? He's not a tough tackler and doesn't play many intricate passes to link the midfield and attack. Surely we are better with Ward stating, or is that he's simply playing due to the lack of current fit options available?

Ian Marshall.....he scores when he wants.

Kevin Bru on 20:01 - Jan 14 with 1304 viewsBackToRussia

Agreed, prefer Ward.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Kevin Bru on 20:11 - Jan 14 with 1245 viewsLankHenners

Bru was excellent today, so not sure what you were watching. Ward came on and was nowhere near as effective despite having fresh legs.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Kevin Bru on 20:16 - Jan 14 with 1207 viewscolonel

Kevin Bru on 20:11 - Jan 14 by LankHenners

Bru was excellent today, so not sure what you were watching. Ward came on and was nowhere near as effective despite having fresh legs.

Agree, Ward was missing, Bru did alright today
Kevin Bru on 20:21 - Jan 14 with 1183 viewsLuk38644

Think people are overly harsh on Bru and not sure why.

Sure, he's inconsistent and there is better midfielders out there, but he tries linking play together more than any other central midfielders we have fit at the moment. I'd like to think Bish would be ahead of him when he's back, but even then, he has been poor this season when he's played.

He was OK today, was quiet but a quiet game is better than a poor one.
Kevin Bru on 20:23 - Jan 14 with 1161 viewsMcGoaaaldrick

Kevin Bru on 20:11 - Jan 14 by LankHenners

What was excellent about his performance today? I'm honestly struggling to justify a score of 6/10 for him.

Ian Marshall.....he scores when he wants.

Kevin Bru on 20:45 - Jan 14 with 1044 viewsLankHenners

Kevin Bru on 20:23 - Jan 14 by McGoaaaldrick

What was excellent about his performance today? I'm honestly struggling to justify a score of 6/10 for him.

Couldn't have done a helluva lot more. Linked defence and attack, defensively sound, created a lot of attacks, got us moving quickly.

Weird that you suggest Ward as a replacement when Bru comfortably outperformed him today.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Kevin Bru on 21:26 - Jan 14 with 921 viewsGarv

Well if you're bringing Ward into it he was seriously negative when he came on today. Bru does at least look and pass forward, which shouldn't he underestimated.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Kevin Bru on 21:28 - Jan 14 with 900 viewsbournemouthblue

Kevin Bru on 21:26 - Jan 14 by Garv

Well if you're bringing Ward into it he was seriously negative when he came on today. Bru does at least look and pass forward, which shouldn't he underestimated.

I thought the Ward substitution didn't really work today at all

It seemed to shift the momentum Blackburn's way?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024